yoυ нave a nιgнтмare

danιel
my dream is beautiful... I'm walking through a forest being called by Daniel and what sounds like a bunch of children... the closer I get to the sound the more demonic the voices sound and I wake up seeing a figure rushing at me.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Daniel gasp while shaking me. I sit up and hug him tightly still scared by my dream.

"Hey are you ok love?" He whispers rubbing my back gently.

"Yeah I just had a nightmare. Sorry if I woke you." I cry on his shoulder.

"It's ok. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No..." I shake my head

"Ok. Just take your time."

нoѕυн
I wake up unable to make it to the bathroom to splash my face with water to convince myself that... that wasn't real.

The reason is because Hosuh is holding me extremely tightly and I hug him back just as tightly waking him up.

"Gah! (Y/n)?" Hosuh gasps as I bury myself in his chest and cry.

"Hey baby girl are you ok?" He kisses my cheek.

"No... I-i had a dream you fell in love with someone prettier than me... and you married them and you had the life I want with you but with someone else." I cry extremely hard.

"Shhh just let all your tears out. I'm not leaving you because I think you are the most beautiful girl ever to exist. I can't be without you because you are my entire world." He whispers comforting me.

ѕтepнen
I bolt out of bed and into the bathroom to hurl everything I've eaten. Around this time of year I get vivid nightmares about my mother and it makes me sick to my stomach... and this is the first time I've done this since moving in with Stephen, having been in New York last year...

"Are you alright my everything?" Stephen yawns in the doorway.

"Just... a nightmare..." I cough.

"Want to talk about it?" He sits next to me and scratches my back softly.

"It was just a replay of my mother... I watched her die and I feared my own life that night... and it just makes me sick to think about." I whisper shaking.

"It's ok to be like this you know. If you wake up again because of it just wake me up too. I'm here for you always and forever." He kisses my nose and helps me to my feet to wash my mouth out with mouth wash before he carries me to bed and holds me protectively.

jay
I wake up in a cold sweat. That was not the scariest thing I've dreamed about but it's the most scary realistic thing I've dreamed about.

"Are you ok? You woke up from your nap early." Jay says turning away from his computer, if I squint I can see he's live-streaming through my tears.

'Not really I had a nightmare' I sign shakily.

"Let me just end this and then tell me about it." He says gently before saying sorry for ending this early but it's important and he might get back on later. Jay climbs onto the bed and pulls me onto his lap.

"What was your nightmare about poppet?" He whispers rocking slightly.

"If I reveal my voice everyone is gonna to have me and everything I've worked for will be gone." I whimper.

"If nobody likes you after then they never were true fans. I think that if you choose to show that part of you... youll find that people will still love your work because they are here for your personality. That's at least my favorite thing about you."

"Thank you... I really appreciate you Jay." I whisper while tearing up.

"I love you sunshine." He kisses my forehead and rocks me until I fall asleep.

(Requested by @koszuleczkZmarsa)