♥️𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍♥️

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗅
There. Everything looks beautiful. All the pastries are lied out in an orderly way. Now if I can keep it stocked and beautiful.

"Hey. A new bakery!" A guy says opening the door.

"H-hi what would you like?" I close the door to the display case and stand up straight.

"Oooh~ some of those eclairs and those and those. Like six of each. I have a bunch of people coming over." He laughs.

"Uh sure..." I start boxing them as he names them... he's pretty charming but... i don't know that scares me... and not to mention he's really attractive.

"And could I have your number?" He says suddenly.

"I... I Uh...." I stutter... I've given up at ever finding love based on the horrendous things I've been through.

"It's fine if you don't want to. I just think you are really pretty." He smiles.

"I... maybe next time." I give him a small smile. I mean there is no harm in making friends... and love is stupid anyways, those that love me take advantage of me anyways.

"I'll be back here then." He pays for his pastries and winks at me.

"I-ok..." I laugh as he leaves.

𝖧𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗁
I'm so tired.... just had a 18 hour shift because someone needed me to cover them.... yay... and I need some caffeine to get me through my next shift which started three hours after my last shift ended... it's fine! It's money that I need yaknow to pay off schooling!

"What can I get for ya?" The lady at the counter asks.

"A hot chocolate with as much caffeine as you can legally add." I slam a bill on the counter. And I get my drink a minute later.

"Move please." I slightly glare at the guy in my way. He has long silver hair and now he looks scared

"Sorry...." he mutters and moves to the side. I yawn and walk past him and down the street almost tripping because my drink is still way too hot to drink.

"Are you ok?" I hear a voice next to me. I look over and see that guy from earlier grabbing my arm to steady me.

"I'm tired and I have to get to work." I sigh.

"I'm sorry about that." He smiles.

"It's fine... It's only a 12 hour shift..." I shake my head, and take a sip of my drink.

"I could bring you another one of those later in your shift if you want?" He suggests softly.

"Dude id freaking marry you on the spot." I smile wide.

"O-oh... uh... maybe a date first..." he covers his face.

"Deal. I work at the hospital just up the road. I'll give you my number if you show up." I pat his shoulder before walking off.

"I'll be there. Uh... wait what's your name?" He jogs up to me.

"(Y/n). And you are..."

"Hosuh." He smiles "I'll see you later!" He stops walking so I can leave for work.

𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗇
I'm at the food court getting my favorite food because my birthday is today! It's just the most expensive thing in the entire food court, and that's why I only get it once a year.

"Seriously guys? You won't even wait for me?" I hear in-front of me. I look up to see a guy running at me.

"Wat?" I hear behind me and that guy literally runs into me and my food gets all over my brand new outfit.

"Woah sorry." He helps me up and starts to run again but I grab his wrist.

"No you aren't just leaving after ruining my lunch and my brand new outfit...." I hiss.

"Chill out its just food and clothes." He rolls his eyes.

"No. Can you at least be nice and suggest to pay at least a portion of the cost?" I shake my head.

"What about a date? You aren't that bad looking under all that food." He laughs picking some food out of my hair.

"Oh fine... here next week for dinner." I mutter blushing slightly.

"You got it." He winks before running off again.

𝖩𝖺𝗒
I'm out filming one of my modeling things. I got a new few outfits and I'm just doing all these beautifully aesthetic shots.

I'm walking between spots and I see someone drop their wallet. I pick it up and try to hand it back to him.

"What?" He tilts his head.

'You dropped this' I sign as best as I can with one hand. I can talk but I'm so embarrassed by my horrible stuttering...

"I don't understand..." he narrows his eyes.

"There you are (y/n)..." my camerawomen Gabbi comes up to me holding the camera at me.

'He dropped his wallet. I'm trying to return it.' I sign to her.

"Oh she's trying to return your wallet. She's hard of talking." gabbi laughs.

"Oh... uh thanks." He takes his wallet back and nods a goodbye.

𝖦𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇
I'm starting my first day at a new school. I'm eight years old and starting fourth grade halfway through the school year.  I get put in the back corner next to this boy who is trying to balance a pencil between his nose and his mouth.

"That's really stupid you know." He says dropping the pencil onto his desk.

"What is?" I ask softly to not get into troubled

"Your face!" He laughs. I look away trying not to cry.

𝖤𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗌
I'm at a cooking class that I've been taking for years, and I've always been the top of the classes. But there's this new guy. He's quiet and he's topping everything im doing.

"Hey. So let's have a cook off. You can't just waltz in here and just be the best person without being here longer than me!" I smirk leaning against the counter next to him.

"I'm good. Maybe just keep practicing" he says with a little smile. I scoff and go back to my food determined to make better food than him.