Gasping at his words the woman hid her face in his chest holding his shoulders in a tight grip. While her beloved wounded his arms around her bare waist on display, due to the sheer designed saree that she was wearing. Naturally a shiver went up her spine because of the taser like touches of Arnav Singh Raizada. Controlling her bodily reactions Khushi Kumari Gupta gave a witty response to the dangerous man.

Aur aapka ka kya jo aisi baatein karke humein sharm se laal peela kardete hain?
(And what about you who keeps making me blush by his shameless talks?)

We are a pair huh??

With a grin the possessive man finally let her go but not before kissing her forehead one last time. Reluctantly Khushi left the embrace of Arnav Raizada and walked out of the SUV. He left with a wave and Khushi trudged inside her home feeling a sudden emptiness looming over her. Hmmm, being away from this caring man aint easy, mutteredto herself. In a trance the woman walked towards her bedroom while her insides felt rejuvenated.
                                                           ###

Madhumati Mishra is known for being a strong and fierce woman. Despite of the meandering circumstances of her life she never gave up the will to fight. But that does not mean that she is not a soft hearted person. The shell around her has hardened due to the tragedies of life but her heart is still a delicate thing and that is the reason that today Madhumati had made a promise to her close friend Debo. After hearing that Debo really needs a genuine and honest caretaker Mrs Mishra could not stop herself, so she gave her word to her close friend that her very own niece Khushi will surely take up this job.

As a flustered Khushi returned from her office and advanced to her room late in the evening Madhumati could only think that this job change will be more beneficial for her poor niece. With less working hours and a homely atmosphere which is so unlike the cruel and snobbish aura of AR Designs.

This has to be the perfect opportunity to get rid of that nosferatu of a Boss Raizada. Madhumati is no fool and has been aware of the intial rough and hurtful contract period of Khushi in that Raizada' office. Now all her worries will disappear and even her bubbly and naive Khushi will enjoy her work. Smiling with satisfaction the woman decided to have a word about the offer with everyone including Khushi soon.
                                                         ###

Tranquillity swirled around Arnav Singh Raizada as he recalled how a confident yet shy Khushi Kumari Gupta agreed to his proposal while he had waltzed with her in the middle of the event hall without a care. Also his thoughts ran on a loop remembering the softness of his lady' lips.This definitely tops as one of the best nights in his long list of special moments with his beloved Khushi. He mused lying lazily on the deck chair facing the poolside.

He could still feel the touch of her rosy lips lingering around his rough masculine lips. The overpossessive Raizada smirked at the memory. Determination flooded his senses and the alpha male within him could not help but speed dial his mate, who answered the call in a few rings later rewarding Arnav with her timid yet sensuous voice.

Hello...

Hi Khushi...

Ji Arnav Sir...
(Yes Arnav Sir)

Unfortunately the dark soul residing within Raizada was not very pleased to hear his lady addressing him in such a formal way. They are not simply Boss-Secretary now, so Khushi cannot use the term for him. The low growl of disapproval reverberated within the dark passenger of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Sweetheart...why are you still adamant about calling me Arnav Sir?

Umm because you are still my Boss and it wont be appropriate to...