Nicki's birthday (part 1)~ school

Começar do início

"What?!" I turned to look at her. She looked sympathetic like she felt sorry for me. I hate that sympathy shit.

"I'm sorry, please don't go. Let's try and fix this."

"Look rih, i appreciate you apologising but I'm tired okay, a car will come pick you, Nicki, cardi, chyna, Ashley, kehlani and Megan after school. Ask no questions just go with the driver. If faith asks for me tell her she can find in the place I always need saving from" and with that I walked away leaving Rihanna calling after me.

I ignored her and went straight to the forest near my house. I need an escape.

——————

Rihanna stomped her foot on the ground pissed at herself. She walked back into school where cardi was comforting Nicki. Even though Nicki was in the wrong she was still her friend and she still needed comfort.

Faith walked up to them with Kayden right next to her.

"What's going on? Where's my mom?" She questioned curiously.

"Some situation happened, she said to tell you if you want to find her go to the place she always needs saving from" Rihanna replied.

"Oh shit! Ok Kayden call Kayla, get her here with jasmine and Skylar. Rihanna and cardi give me yo shoes"

Kayden went to call his sister whilst Rihanna and cardi looked at faith weirdly.

"Umm why?" Cardi questioned.

"Y'all like to walk through grass and nature and shit so just pass them."

"Umm this is weird but I've learnt not to question you so here"

They took their shoes off and gave them to faith, she knelt down on the ground and kept the shoes close. She looked up and her eyes where now yellow, she focused on where bey was then when she saw it she snapped out of it quick, by this time Kayla, Jasmine and Skylar where there.

(A/N: I know y'all are wondering why she need their shoes, it's because she needs to be closer to nature and they had grass and stuff on their shoes. Now back to the story)

"Ok so we need to act fast. Kayla you know shalissa in our year?" Kayla nodded. "I need you, jasmine and Skylar to take her down and her 2 friends. Pick one each and fuck them up, okay"

They all nodded, then faith turned to kayden.

"On my count we will sprint out of here, you go get blue and solo from school, tell whoever's at the office "Sydney emergency" Sydney will bring you them. Once you got them run to my house and also have my uncle on the call whilst you run home, pack them both an overnight bag. Make sure you keep them close and safe at all times, I'll call you and tell you if i need you or not, okay?"

"Okay"

"So do you all know the plan?" Faith questioned. Everyone nodded but Nicki spoke up.

"What do you want us to do?" She asked.

"Just get in the car with the guy after school" faith replied. "Okay, everyone on my count go to where you need to be"

"Go!"

Once she said that everyone sprinted off to where they needed to go whilst Rihanna, cardi and Nicki just decided to go to class.

——————

When faith arrived to where bey was, the sight in front of her was something she dreaded to see.

Her worst nightmare sat right in front of her eyes.