Growth

Mathew was supposed to come today. He had called up a few times to check up on faith and he was pissed when he found out that she had been shot. But this time he surprisingly didn't take his anger out on bey, he thought it was only right to take it out on the person that shot her.

There was a knock at the door and Mathew entered. It was a surprise to them since they thought he wasn't coming but he showed up. Walking over to bey he kissed her forehead and hugged her then repeated the same actions to solo and blue then faith.

M:"how's she been?"

B:"not the best, the doctors say she isn't making progress"

Mathew sighed.

M:"how long has she been here?"

B:"2 weeks"

M:"ok, well I'm giving you until she wakes up and the time that she's on bed rest to your self, so that means no business at all, I'll put money in all your accounts and I'll give you extra so you don't have to work until she's completely better. I'll come by and check on y'all as much as I can. I love y'all and I'm so sorry for hurting y'all."

He walked back over to bey and hugged her tightly. She winced in pain a bit making him ease up a bit.

M:"I love you bey, I do. You're my first daughter that I still keep in touch with, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I can't promise that I will stop but I can promise that I'll try not to hurt you as much, Okay?"

"Still keep in touch with" I must have other siblings that I don't know about. Bey thought.

B:"it's okay Mathew, I understand. I know why you do what you do and I don't enjoy it at all but I know that it will hopefully stop soon"

M:"it will baby girl, I promise, and hopefully one day you can start calling me dad again, and my beautiful grandchildren can start calling me grandpa"

B:"we will see what the future holds"

M:"Okay, well I gotta go baby girl and I'll see you soon"

B:"Okay"

He kissed bey's head then repeated the same action to blue, solo and faith before leaving.

S:"i will never call that man grandpa, who the fuck does he think he is!"

Bl:"Yeah!"

Bey shook her head taking faiths hand. Looking over at faith's heart monitor bey realised something that she should've noticed a while ago. Faith's heart wasn't beating normally at all.

———————

Ughhh I can't believe I've been stuck here for 2 weeks, I just wanna get up and go running in the forest again. It's gonna take me so much time to get fit again, I'm gonna have to work extra hard.

I also miss my mom and siblings and kayden. I know he feels bad that I got shot but what type of friend would I be if I didn't take the bullet for him? Like what? Where they do that at?

Anyways I hate how my sisters are treating Nicki, like I know she's a bit insensitive sometimes but you know she ain't used to this. I mean she's been rich all her life, she never had to worry about problems like us. So I get that she doesn't understand it and now she fell in love with a girl from the hood, even though she has no idea that we live in the hood, but that doesn't matter she'll find out soon.

Ughhh and Mathew is so full of shit like how many times are you gonna repeat the "I'm sorry" story. Like do you know how many times we have heard that bs? I don't either it's been too many times.