Hangout

Then we apparated to Zabini Manor.

Anna's POV:

After we got ready we heard the apparation sound and ran downstairs to greet our friends...

"Hey guys!" "Stop saying the same thing I said!" "No you stop!" "Ugh" me and my twin brother said in union. Emily (Ginny) and Malfoy were laughing. Then mom came in and said "Hello Draco, hello Emily. How are you two?"

"Good thank you Mrs. Zabini" Emily said.

"Oh dear you can just call me Elizabeth."

"Okay thank you" Emily replied and smiled.

"Now you four go and hangout but I'm expecting you all in the dinning room but 1. Got it?" My mom asked. She reminded me Mrs. Weasley.

"Yes mom" Blaise said and we walked to the play/sleepover room:

The 'living room':

Girls' sleepover room:

Boys' sleepover room:

*there are four beds (2 more on the top)

We came into the 'living room' for sleepovers.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

I looked at my brother and Malfoy. They shared the look. And both smirked. Blaise looked at me and I raised my eyebrow on him.

"We can go..and swim" he said shyly.

I sighed and looked at Emily. Me and her shared the look and both groaned 'ugh boys' and we rolled our eyes.

"Fine" Emily said.

I looked at her with a surprised (more terrifying😉) look. 'Oh no..'

Malfoy and Blaise smirked at me and then Emily followed them.

"Seriously? 3 against 1 isn't fair!" I exclaimed shocked.

"What ever you say Granger. But we're going swimming" Malfoy said with a smirk and a hint of umusming in his eyes.

"It's Zabini for you Malfoy." I said almost like emotionless.

I guess Blaise and Emily sensed the tension so Blaise pulled Malfoy with him while Emily pulled me.

We went to my room. Wile they went to Blaise's. And we got changed into our bikinis

Emily's POV:

"Seriously? 3 against 1 isn't fair!" Hermione exclaimed shocked.

"What ever you say Granger. But we're going swimming" My brother said with a hint of amusement.

"It's Zabini for you Malfoy." Hermione said like emotionless and not amused at all.

Oh no..common! Why they always have to go like against each other!?

Me and Blaise sensed the tension so Blaise pulled Draco with him while I pulled Anna.

We went to Anna's room. Wile they went to Blaise's. And we got changed into our bikinis.

Hello! Here's the new part.. I'll post next chapter as soon as possible!