Getting My Suff

Oh yeah guys I want to point out that Ginny and Harry are not dating! At first they were but then decided its better be as friends! Bye see ya soon!

"What do you mean?" Ginny asked.

"We unadopted you because you were in the same danger as Hermionie" Mrs. Malfoy said.

"You put a charn on me so I won't look like you guys?" She asked.

"Yes" Mr.  Malfoy said.

Still Anna's (Mionie) POV

"Do you want me to take it off dear?" Mrs.  Malfoy

"YES!" Ginny exclaimed.

Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy and Draco smiled. Real smile... Never thought that they can truly smile!

Mrs. Malfoy muttered some spell. Then Ginny started to change. Her hair turned from red to blond. Her skin paler. Her body shape changed too.

I turned to look at Blaise, well he couldn't take his eyes from her! Then Malfoy shoved in his ribs and said "DUDE that's my sister! " I started laughing. Then I noticed Malfoy... Smiling?... At me!... . Weird!... Then Blaise gave a death glare to him and Malfoy gulped.

I turned to looked at Ginny again she looked so much like Narcisa Malfoy!

"Ginny you look so beautiful!" I said and hugged my best friend.

She hugged me back.

"What is my real name..mom..?" Ginny asked.

Mrs. Malfoy smiled and said " Your name is Emily Avelin Elizabeth Malfoy. Do you want...maybe..to go live with us... In the manor?"

"Sure. I'd like to go and live with my real family! " Said Ginny excited.

"WHAT!? YOU TRAITOR! YOU WANT TO LIVE THE BLOODY DEATH EATERS!?" Ron yelled.

Everyone forgot that he was even ever there.

"I will to to the Burrow to take him home. Gin.. I mean Emily do you want to come with me and get your stuff?" Harry asked.

"Sure. See ya later guys." She said as she and Harry, he was dragging Ron on the floor, went to the look to go to the Burrow.

Emily's POV (Ginny)

When we arrived there mo... Molly came rushing to us.

"What happened!? Why is Ron all in blood!?" Molly asked.

"Mrs and Mr. Granger asked us to go upstairs when someone rang a doorbell. When after they called us back. There were Zabinis and Malfoys. Also, we were told that Mionie is adopted,  she is a Zabini, her name is Anna. And also that Ginny is not Weasley she is a Malfoy. And then Ron started to yell at Mio.. I mean Anna and Emily that they are traitors, and at Zabinis and Malfoys that are death eaters. Then Mal.. Draco and Blaise started to beat him because he yelled at girls. At last that Malfoys and Zabinis are not really death eaters but they were spyes for the order." Harry told Molly. When he said that I was not a Weasley i saw her eyes watering.

"I so sorry for Ron's behavior and that we didn't tell you earlier. We were told not to tell anyone.  When they came to the order for help to save their daughters. Then later we become to love you as our own child." Molly said crying.

"That's okay... I always loved you guys because you were my family. I hope that we will still see each other. I'm not mad at all." I said.

When I finished I was on the edge of crying,  so I hugged her. She hugged me back. I will always love them because they were there for me all my life. Then I pulled away.

"I guess your here to get your stuff?" She asked me. I nodded. "Then go get your stuff" She said. She sounded so sad. "I'll take care of Ron."

I got up and collected all my stuff. My belongings. Then I went down stairs hugged Molly and went with Harry though the loo.