Chapter 6 : The anonymous witness

Start from the beginning

It reached the day for the hearing of the case that was against Dr. Philip Solomon for the murder of his patients. At the court, Katherine and Paul were also there to make sure that Dr. Philip rots in jail since they failed to take him down themselves. Nurse Phoebe and Dr. Gera were also there to provide their testimonial evidence against their colleague to finish up part of their deal with Paul who paid them a lot of money to do it. As the case was going on, all the evidence against Philip were extremely strong and his lawyer had to tell him the truth and also told him that the possibility of them winning that case was very futile, but he gave him hope and told him to trust in God that maybe something might come up and God who knows that he is innocent wouldn't let him rot in prison, Dr. Philip speaking like someone who has lost hope completely replied "I hope so". After the trial and both the prosecution and the defense have presented their arguments and evidence to the judge, the court was dismissed for a break. During the break, a man came towards Joseph and told him he was ready to testify against the case and he showed all the proof to Joseph in which Joseph was so happy that with that evidence they will win the case with no question. After the break time was over the judge called the court back after he had used the arguments and evidence presented by both parties to make his final decision. As the people were still entering the court room Joseph went towards the judge and told him that he had received one last witness who is going to testify against the prosecutors and the judge agreed with him.
After the hearing began Joseph introduced his last witness who had the evidence that Dr. Solomon was innocent. The witness came and introduced himself and said that he is an employee of Katherine as guard to her house, he continued and claimed that Dr. Philip was innocent but the judge told him if he had any evidence to show to the court, he said "yes" and took out his smartphone from his pocket and said he had a video which he recorded when Dr. Philip and his kids were kidnapped by Katherine and told them the whole truth was in that smartphone. The judge ordered the bailiff to connect the smartphone to the projector so that they can all see what went on, and the bailiff did what he was told to do. The video started to play and revealed the whole scenario when Paul was telling the whole truth to Dr. Philip and Ben about him masterminding the oil truck accident that led to casualties who were taken to the hospital which Dr. Philip worked in, that he can be framed for killing the patients, while he paid the doctor and nurse to cover up for his plan. While he was talking they all didn't know that that guard was recording the whole thing, the video was shown from the beginning to the end. After the people saw that video they started murmuring in the court, Katherine turned to her son and slapped him in the face and told him "why?", after a period the judge declared order in the court and said he'd already made his decision, that the accused is found not guilty of any of his crimes which he was accused and so he was a freeman.

But Paul Price, Nurse Phoebe, and Dr. Gera had been sentenced a lifetime in prison for the murder of the hospital patients and planned set up of Dr. Philip Solomon. Katherine was sentenced 10 years in prison for the crime of kidnapping Dr. Philip, Benjamin Solomon and Haggai.
At Katherine's house, Apollo and his men heard the sirens from the police cars and tried to run but were caught by the police and taken into custody. Later on, in the news, it was announced by the media that Dr. Philip Solomon wasn't found guilty in his case at the court and hence he is a freeman and will return in the hospital to continue with work when he's back from his time off. Ben returned to school and was a very happy lad, and he asked Grace into a dinner date.

Philip was still wondering why the house guard of Katherine would help him in his case, and he planned to go and talk to him. He called for a meeting with him and they met at the park, Philip asked him why he helped him with his case while he didn't even know him. That man told him a little story. "One day a little 6-year-old girl was being taught by her father on how to ride a bicycle, when the father saw that the little girl had already gotten good in riding the bicycle he let go of the bike. Unfortunately, the girl got an accident and fell hitting her head down the ground and started bleeding bad. The father called the ambulance and the child was taken to the hospital and was given medical treatment but one of the doctors told the father that his daughter had hit her head hard and she might not be able to see again and so the father pleaded with the doctors to help his daughter see again so that she can live a normal life like a normal teenager.
But one doctor came to that father and told him that he was going to make sure his daughter sees again and operated on the girl successfully and the girl saw again". Then the former Katherine's guard called her daughter who was playing with her friends and told her to greet Dr. Solomon after she greeted him Philip responded while tears subsiding from his eyes. And that man told him that "that doctor who saved my daughter was you Philip, you saved my daughter's eyes and I wouldn't sit back and watch you go in prison while you are innocent and I can do something about it". Philip thanked him for doing it but that man told him it was him who should thank him for what he did for his daughter that now she can see because of him. They hugged and Philip invited him to his party later that night, and they departed. Philip went to the church to thank God for fighting his battle and gave his offerings and left. He returned to his house and he was thrown a big party with his colleagues and friends.

In prison, the motorcyclist and his friend who caused the oil truck accident were caught by the police and brought in prison and knew that it was Paul who ratted them out. They met with Paul in prison and beat him up so bad that he was taken to the prison hospital.

                              END

Please press your comments at the comments section about the story above, vote for my story.  Thank you