Chapter 6 : The anonymous witness

When the ambulance arrived, it took Mr. Herman and rushed him to the hospital with Katherine and Paul both following the ambulance with their car. As soon as the ambulance left Apollo ordered one of the men to return Philip to his chains, the guard took Dr. Philip back to the basement while holding the gun towards him. After they entered inside the basement, Philip bent to tie his shoe and stood up with a ticktack kick to his face and ran towards the other guard inside the basement to take him out too. He took the keys from them and freed Ben and Haggai, after that they planned an escape. Philip opened the door and looked at every direction to see if a guard was wondering around outside and saw it was all clear, he signaled the lads and they went outside the basement trying to look for a clear way out. They saw a car coming in from the gates, it was a pizza delivery car, when it arrived inside the house they knew that that was their opportunity to get away with that pizza car while the gate was still left open. The pizza delivery man who was also the driver delivered the pizza to Apollo who was waiting at the house door after he got his pizza he went inside the house and started eating while telling one the guards to check out how the prisoners were doing. As the pizza delivery guy walked back towards his car he saw it leaving very fast and shouted towards the car "hey comeback", after he heard the prisoners escaped, Apollo came running from inside the house with two of his men asking that delivery guy where the car went and the man showed him the direction.
They each took a car and started chasing Dr. Philip, there were three cars following Philip and his boys. They chased him all around the city, due to his experiences from the military Philip was the best driver in that chase and showed impressive driving skills, he managed to lose them around the city from a passing train and got away. After they were free from being chased, they drove to a safer house and knew that Ben and Haggai were at a greater risk of being kidnapped again so they spent the night at that safe apartment. In the morning Philip told Ben and Haggai to go to the police to report about the kidnapping so that they can be offered protection from the police while he plans to go buy airplane tickets to leave the country so that he and Ben can start a new life somewhere else. Philip went on to buy the tickets from the airport, there were posters of his face all over the walls as a wanted criminal and an award for the useful information that can lead to his whereabouts. He went up to the clerk and told her that he needed to buy the tickets, the clerk recognized his face from the posters and told him to wait for her while she goes to work on them inside. When she went inside she called the cops and told them about Dr. Philip Solomon and told them to hurry as she'll hold him off. She returned to the customer service area telling Dr. Philip to wait a little bit while being processed, but Philip saw that she was a little bit nervous and that she was trying to delay him for something. He saw a poster of his face inside that clerk's office and knew she might have recognized him, he sensed the game she was playing and started walking away while the clerk told him to wait a little bit longer as they finish to process his tickets. But Philip continued walking away very quickly seeing the police entering the airport very fast, he used a different doorway. The police went to the clerk to ask and she pointed to the direction of Philip, and the police started chasing him and calling for backups. Philip started running very fast from the police and they were all chasing him, after he ran and reached the streets, a lady motorcyclist drove by and offered him a lift, Philip didn't have much of a choice as it was either he kept running till he gets caught or he takes the lift and got away much faster to someone he never knew, so he took the lift and the woman ridded away. The police cars started chasing them down, the young woman was riding her bike very well and was good at dodging the restrictions put in front of her and managed to get away from the police. After successfully escaping the police chasing them, the young lady ridded her bike straight towards the police station and stopped there, Philip asked her "why" and she told him "because I am a cop", she took her badge out and showed it to him, and told him he's under a rest. Philip was still in shock that he was betrayed like that and was returning to prison for what he did not do, that lady handcuffed him and took him inside the police department and her colleagues all started applauding her, her name was officer Adda. Dr. Philip was locked up again. It was all over the news and the officer commanding police station (OCS) had confirmed it in the news to all the media.