Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game

Start from the beginning

All Might had gotten on his knees and bowed in front of Inko. The short woman started spurting out incoherent words as she tried to get the retired symbol of peace hero up from the floor, but to no avail. She crouched down to All Might's level on the floor, smiling sadly as she too bowed in front of him. "I'm very grateful", Inko says as she sits up, "that you of all people...believe in my Izuku." The blonde haired skeleton looks at the woman attentively as he waited for her to say her next words. Inko sighs as she readied herself for she knew she couldn't take back her oath.

     "Izuku may live in the dorms under UA's watch. I...trust that you all can keep him safe along with the others. I don't see why you wouldn't anyways", Inko says. She stands up, her chubby petite hands having a hold of All Might's more large slender hands. The green haired woman gives the man a hug, dumbfounded at first but he then returns the favor.

     And off to the side, Midoriya watched with a small smile.

💀😈💀

     It was around seven o'clock in the evening, Midoriya was zipping up his jacket as he headed out of his room. "Izuku? What are you doing?" He looks towards his mother. "I'll....be back. Don't worry, I just need to see someone." Inko rushes to her son, grasping his wrist in a firm grip. "Please", Inko says, "tell me where you're going. I have to know." Midoriya looked to the side, knowing that if he told her where he was going she'd have a panic attack. "I'm going over to Mr. Grimm's house. You don't know him, but he's one of the mentors for Class R.I.P.".

     Inko places a hand over her mouth, "The students that are still missing? But didn't that woman tell you to let them be at the moment?"

     "M-Miss Ariel did, but I can't sit around and wait. Not when some of my friends are still gone."

     "Izuku, I love that you're being ambitious but do listen to her. What if the situation they're getting themselves into is much much dangerous than what you and your classmates have been through?"

     "Like I said. I can not sit around and wait." Midoriya finishes putting on his shoes and goes to head out of the door before turning around to face his mother. "I'll be back. Don't worry." Midoriya closes the door behind him and down the stairs of the apartment complex. Midoriya was about five minutes away from his house before he came to a halt at a bus stop. He checked the map and once he found the route he needed to go he waited thirty minutes for the bus to come.

     Once the bus came, he got on and found a seat towards the back. Midoriya puts his hood up and stares outside the window at all of the buildings passing by. Lofi music played from the speakers of his earbuds, the soothing jazz-hop relaxing him from the anxiety he felt about the elites' well-being.

     Midoriya got off of the bus and headed down the secluded street towards the gated off mansion in the distance. Green bolts of lightning surrounded his body as he runs and jumps over the gate. He deactivates his quirk once he's over and walks towards the door. But before he could make it, a wall of ice blocked him from the door. He groans as he turns around, seeing a girl with short blue hair and dull cold ice blue eyes staring back at him. "Who are you", she asks. Midoriya takes his hood off and raises his hands, "I'm looking for Mr. Grimm. Is he here?"

     "Of course he's here. What do you want from him?"

     "I-I–."

     "Stuttering isn't helping your case."

    "Leona. Who are you talking to?" The wall of ice breaks down. A woman with slivery-white hair appears from the destroyed force-field, her blue eyes glared at Midoriya. "He says he wants to see Mr. Grimm but he isn't giving me answers as to why", Leona says. Alison looks at Midoriya, "you might want to answer before I have Reaper kindly escort you out. And how did you get over the gates?"