My Urge to Eat Chicken Nugget

AN: This is a revamp and is different from the original, however the first chapters will be based upon concepts from the original. Which, if you aren't one of my friends from 7th when I wrote it, you won't know what I'm talking about because it's in the sacred document which is not accessible to the public. Anyway, let's begin.

Y/N POV

     I look at Chicken Nugget, his golden brown skin was hotter than the sun, the edges and curves of his body creating a caves of wonders and crevasses of dreams, his sexy face starred at his TV as he played Minecraft on Xbox. I wanted him inside me, in ways where I could feel his every being. I wanted— no, needed to eat him.  I become aware of my breath getting heavier and hotter, my chest rising and falling, the growls in my stomach like wolves around captured prey, and the drool dripping off my face leaving the loveseat me and Chicken Nugget we're sitting on wet. I have to admire the way Chicken Nugget plays Minecraft, and how he hold his controller with no limbs. Suddenly. Chicken Nugget falls in lava while getting diamonds, I really felt that. Chicken Nugget glares at the TV, clearly he was enraged. Chicken Nugget's eyes shot knifes through the TV screen. After 72 hours straight of Minecraft gameplay, and to loose it all so fast. Chicken Nugget suddenly turned to me so abruptly, I forgot I was drooling.

     "Are you all right Y/N?" Chicken Nugget asks me concerned.

     "Green beans," I blurt out randomly. Luckily I wasn't the only one in the room. The kid that I bully sometimes for fun, but I'm cool with, Caillou and his bald ass were in the room too.

     "Green beans are yucky!"

     "Yeah well, you're 22 years old,  look and act like a 4 year old, and you're bald," I bully him.

     "That wasn't very nice," Caillou complains like a little bitch.

     "Stop complaining like a little bitch Caillou," I demand.

     "Y/N are you sure it's just green beans?" My one and only true love Chicken Nugget asks. I can't  resist, so I cave in to my desires.

     "The truth is Chicken Nugget, I love you and want to eat you," I confess. 

     "That's all right, it's perfectly natural to love and want to eat me," Chicken Nugget says. Suddenly, Caillou's head explodes literally nothing goes everywhere because Caillou doesn't have anything in that big bald ass head of his. 

     "Y/N, if you eat me, do it with a spork." Rage fills my body and tendrils of wrath thread throttle all the unfortunate souls who dare to cross me. 

     "Now why would you mention that ungodly invention!?" I scream. Caillou somehow grew another head and asked,

     "What the ding dong bing bong beckity beck neck peck heckity heck is a spork?"

     "The cumulation of all sin into a single object of failure to provide any good service. The spork is shit at being a fork and even shitier at being a god damn spoon," I explain.

     "Oh okay." Caillou then proceeds to die again, but this time he gets blood all over the carpet as blood cascades from every part of his body.

     "God damnit Caillou, go die in a cleaner way, now I have to clean this up!" I complain.

     "I see you know the evil of the spork, you are truly worthy of the Chicken Nugget. I humbly accept your request, eat me." I look at Chicken Nugget and shove him inside of me, I feel all the goodness of the Chicken Nugget as it slides down my throat. Just then, Burt who no one notices because it's Burt, runs out of the room crying like a little bitch.

     Bliss, pure and brazen bliss coursed through my body as I ascended into the sky where Elmo and the great Obama waited for me with open arms.

     "Welcome Y/N" Obama's voice boomed.

     "Hey," I respond.

     "Elmo needs your help to destroy the evil Spork King," Elmo stated. The fury I felt boiled my blood hotter than Satan's pussy.

     "I will castrate that bitch!" I yelled. Darkness came and the Spork King arrived with it before my eyes. With the power of Chicken Nugget and anime I blared All Star so loud it made the earth bleed. Then I said the line, "You're gay." The Spork King laughed.

     "No you, you impudent fool. No mortal could ever defeat me," he cackled.

     "I am no mere mortal!" I brandished my uno reverse card, and the Spork King was blown asunder.

AN: That's it folks, see you next time. The revamp is already way better than the original.