6

Jimin walked through the fair, on the search for one person and when he finally spotted her he couldn't help but laugh. It looks like she stopped at every food booth before she chose to sit down.

"Cute," he said while making his way to the picnic table.

Jimin approached her and went to pick up a fry she had laying in front of her. But she saw the hand coming and grabbed it before he could get to his destination.

"I wouldn't do that," Rose said, lifting her head up to see who bothered her. She wasn't expecting the hand she was currently holding to belong to her assignment.

"Oh Jimin! Sorry about that!" She immediately let go of the hand. Jimin was momentarily struck by her beauty when she looked up at him with her hair falling over her shoulders, she was beautiful.

"Those are some reflexes there, I thought I was gonna loose my innocent hand," Jimin said taking a seat right in front of her.

"Just keep your innocent hand away from anything on this table, got it?" She said, while taking a sip of her soda.

"Can my innocent hand play with things around the table?" Jimin asked with smirk falling onto his face leaning a bit closer towards the girl.

"You wanna lose a limb?" Rose said softly, just enough for him to hear, returning a smirk similar to his, while also leaning closer. Hearing that from her almost made Jimin laugh until he saw the devilish look in her eye that made him question if she was joking.

But just as soon as the look appeared, it went away and was replaced with a smile before she continued.

"What's your leech practicing for?" Rose asked smiling at the nickname she gave to Seulgi.

"Seulgi is practicing for the showcase coming up, every person has to perform," he said ignoring the nickname, just responding with an eye roll. She was feisty and he liked it.

"Huh? We have to perform?" She said, while picking up a slice of pizza.

"Either solo or with a group, but either way you perform." He said just watching this girl eat food absentmindedly.

"Classes just started, why so early?"

"It's like a welcome back thing, we also do one at the end of the year. Are you nervous?" Jimin asked remembering how she chose not to sing on the first day.

"No." She simply stated finishing up a plate.

"Uh huh," he said not buying it.

"Shut up, or I won't offer you this plate of nachos," Rose said pushing the plate towards him, hoping it's some kind of peace offering to start a friendship.

Jimin just laughed at how her behavior went from threatening him to sharing her food. So he didn't question it and took the plate graciously.

....

Taehyung sat there watching the girl from the window of his favorite book store. She had been into almost every store on this strip and has stopped to talk to every one of the vendors she passed by, all of them just laughing away at whatever she says. The people around here weren't the most open with new comers as everyone around here seemed to bring trouble with them but with her they all seemed to be relaxing their shoulders and unclenching their first. As she began walking away from her current conversation, Taehyung noticed that she walked as if she was on air. So graceful and as if nothing in this world was bothering her. As if she was living in this perfect little world. Taehyung couldn't stand that. People being naive to what's actually going on outside their windows. Those kind of people are often the ones dumb enough to trust pricks, and eventually they all end up in a ditch somewhere.