.*.

The two groups got on their designated cars and zoomed past hundreds of police cars waiting to catch them. Some fired several shots on the tyres but in vain. Both the cars crisscrossed in attempts of avoiding the bullets and they succeeded. Well why wouldn't they, the respected leaders of both the groups sat in the driving seat after all. With one last swift turn, both the cars got away at full speed under the starry night.

"Okay I admit it was kinda fun but we'll have to split the money among all eleven of us" Kim Jisoo, the leader of one team announced.

"Trust me we aren't that bad, we will give you guys your money!", Kim Namjoon the leader of the other team retreated back.
"Yes you guys should trust us more often like look y'all sure as hell had fun today!", Min Yoongi a member of BANGTAN said.

"Even if we had fun doesn't change the fact that both of our groups are "supposed rivals" to each other and we hate each other in the eyes of everyone", Park Chaeyoung a member of BLACKPINK said hand quoting the supposed rivals.
"And sorry to inform you guys but we don't actually like y'all that much. So it's better that you guys give us our money and we go from here before we possibly murder you.", Kim Jennie a member of BLACKPINK said smirking.

"If you guys really were to murder us then you could've done it way before we signed the contract and trust me the feelings are mutual!", Min Yoongi once again said as he clenched his jaw.

Both the leaders could now sense the tension between those two.
"There's no point in bickering! Namjoon give us our money so we can go", Jisoo stated.

The leader of BANGTAN handed the leader of BLACKPINK their money and the four girls got on their jeep and drove away.

"Was it really a good decision to sign the contract? At this rate all of them will probably kill each other before we succeed in any of the missions", Kim Namjoon thought to himself.

On the other hand the leader of BLACKPINK was going through the same dilemma.
"Guys please try to control your anger when we are with them okay?", silence was all she got as a response.

"Look we have to work together in order to complete these missions. You guys don't want to end up like how everything was before right?", this made the other three soften their expressions and let go of their guard. Jisoo went up to them and hugged all three of them.

This was the side of Jisoo which only these three could enjoy and see up close.
After the hug Jisoo decided to cook dinner and all four of them enjoyed the rest of the night on each other's company.

BLACKPINK and BANGTAN were two mischievous groups known to have been involved in all sorts of crimes. BANGTAN consists of seven members who are Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook and BLACKPINK consists of four members who are Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa respectively. Namjoon and Jisoo are the respected leaders of the group. Recently these two groups signed a contract in order to work together for few missions and split the rewards afterwards.

BLACKPINK was frequently involved in small crimes before and was under more higher groups. They were made to do all the hard work and payed dust in return and were frequently abused by the members of the higher groups. Running away was the only option for them even though they knew they could get caught easily. So they did, on the night of August 6 2016, they ran away and was never seen or heard of again.

However in the south side of the country, apparitions of a four member group consists of girls were reportedly seen in major crime scenes and was suspected to be involved in all of those. They were never caught and no one knew how they looked. Little did they know that they were in fact the girls of BLACKPINK.

On December 1st 2016, the girls got a call from an anonymous group who wanted to partner up with them. They were shocked to see that the group was none other than BANGTAN, a well known group who was feared by many. No one knew how they got their number but the proposal they put forward was very tempting. Hence both the groups signed a contract in order to work together and in return BANGTAN themselves will protect they're identity if the old group ever knew the girls were actually BLACKPINK. Besides BTS had grown to be a much bigger group anyways.

But as soon as they started to work together, many different conflicts arised between them. They couldn't just get along with each other at all. This was the last straw for the leaders and they had to do something in order to at least not make their members want to murder each other everytime they cross paths.