xxviii

ENDEAVOUR?? FUCK OFF MAN

The big man stared at the pair on the stairs. He was dumbstruck, what the fuck was happening in his house and who the fuck was this girl?

"Yo."

"Y- WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON?"

"Well as you can see big guy, I'm helping your son down the stairs. Also... I'm Mira. But it really isn't a pleasure to meet ya."

"I- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GIVE ME MY SON BACK!!" Now the man started to ignite in flames. Fuyumi and what you assumed to be the rest of Shouto's family- his brother came out of the rooms they were in and gasped looking at the situation.

"Hiya Fuyu! Ah hello Sho's brother! I am Shouto's friend, he's currently a bit sick but I'll take care of him!!" Mira gleefully rejoiced as she stepped down the stairs she started to grow extra arms and her eyes started to turn purple and then she sprouted fangs. Basically she was shape shifting into a half spider.

Shouto with all his strength left nudged the girl as if to say 'no you dumb bitch' but Mira was a rebel, her life was like oo ah. Basically she didn't care. So with Endeavour still shouting at her he was about to raise his fist to her until he was stopped.

"Look man, I don't give a flying fuck about you okay? I don't care who you are But knowing your status wouldn't it affect it, if you hit a child from the all famous Yuuei high school? Yeah it kinda would now, wouldn't it?"

Dumbfounded the man let his fist drop and Mira stepped past the raging man and out into the house garden. "See ya' around Fuyu, nice to meet ya' Shouto's Brother!!" Mira turned around and faced the gate, shot a web and swung about the city on her way to her dorm.

-

"Who was that?" Shouto's brother called out.

"Apparently a spider."

-

"YOU WHAT?! OH MY GOD MIRA YOU'VE LITERALLY GOTTEN YOURSELF A DEATH WISH!!" Denki screams enveloped the whole dorm of class 1a as he and the rest of the class sat in the living room getting told of Mira's adventure.

"So then I said 'Also I'm Mira, but it really isn't a pleasure meeting ya'."

Mina and some of the other girls cackled at the thought of Mira just clowning Endeavour. "YOU REALLY OUT HERE CLOWNING HIM- AHAHAHAH!!" Ochako and Hagakure fell to the floor in a laughing fit.

"Mira I highly advise against this action and suggest you should send a very formal letter of apology to the Todoroki residence... but... good job." Mira smirked and tackled her sonic friend to the floor in glee. Mira raised her head and then there was silence in suspense.

"LADS..."

You could hear a pin drop it was that quiet.

"... WE GOT EM'!!" Everyone cheered, accept your explosive friend and a few others who weren't really amused that the class had corrupted their class pres.

Whilst everyone was busy laughing in joy, Mira's face contorted to one of confusion as she pulled out the picture that had sat at the bottom of the basket in her friend's room.

Opening it up, Mira moved away from the crowd and into the kitchen. She leaned on the counter, her back facing the door.

"Maybe it fell there? But... that wouldn't explain why it's ripped perfectly... and why he had it. I... don't think he was there?? Maybe he was, I mean this picture was taken a while ago-"

"Mira." A deep and husky voice called out from behind the unsuspecting girl.

Mira yelled like a man and slammed her hands on the kitchen island. Quickly she turned around and stuffed the picture into her pocket. But the boy before her had already seen it.

"..." Shouto stared at the girl in front of him in silence not saying a single word.

"Ugh bro-"

"Thanks for taking care of me Mira." Slowly Shouto stalked closer to the girl, creeping her out, Mira backed up until she couldn't any longer. The heterochromatic boy wrapped his arms around the girl. Mira awkwardly pet the boy's back and then when she felt extremely uncomfortable started lightly tapping his back so he would know to back off.

"I'm glad I could help Sho. Haha... yeah..." Mira eased herself away from the boy and now he was at the counter and she was at the door. Trying her best to act all cheery and goofy like usual she tried to start a normal conversation with the boy as she moved around him to look in the cupboards for a glass.

'Of course my fucking cup had to be on the top shelf.'

Mira gasped for the tenth time that day as she felt another body press up against her back and retrieve the cup for her.

"Thanks man."

The black haired girl glanced at the dual haired boy for a second and filled her cup up with the peach tea sitting in the fridge. Feeling like she was still being watched she glared at the boy in the room with her, having enough of this.

As said before Mira was a girl with a short temper and she was also who didn't take shit from anybody. So it was likely she would snap sometime soon.

"Todoroki. Stop staring at me. It's seriously pissing me off."

Taken aback by the change in attitude of his crush the boy stood up straight and shook his head it was like a spell had been placed over him and he had lost all reasoning.

"S-Sorry I don't know what came over me. I'm very sorry Mira."

"Y-Yeah whatever man. Come on let's go back to everyone."