xxvii

WE LOVE A STALKER

♡ 

"Me? Come over to your house?"

"Or I could come over to your house if that's easier..."

"Well sure I'll come! Sounds great Shouto!"

The heterochromatic males face lit up in a rosy red hue as he scratched the back of his neck he looked away thanking the heavens that his crush had agreed to come over to his house.

-

"You're going over to icy hots house?!"

"Yeah man! We're gonna go over the English homework together!"

"You can't go-"

"You go girl!!"

"Ugh! Mina this is why you're gonna be my wife when we're older."

Mina's eyes widened and her little horns started to turn red from embarrassment.

-

"Class dismissed-"

"Okay Let's yeet Shouto!!" Once again the heterochromatic boy's face lit up as he stood up from his chair he felt all eyes on him.

He turned to face everybody and mouthed a what, to which they turned back around and focused on packing up.

"Mira why are you bobbing up and down?"

"I'm just excited! I've never been over to your house before Sho!!" The boy internally nutted as he heard his crush give him a nickname.

"Ugh- Hey Sho you alright there? You look like you just nutted." Mira waved her hand in front of her friend's face trying to get him to come back down to reality.

Icy-hot gasped and bowed deeply as he looked down at his shoes. 'Why do I keep messing up around her?!' And so straightening himself back up, he coughed and grabbed his stuff asking his friend if she was ready to go.

"Bye guys have a good day!!" The class crackhead (Mira) called out from the class door and left mentally taking note of the day and time.

'So it's Wednesday huh?'

-

"Ugh... we're... here Mira." Shouto stopped in front of a large pair of gates bordering a very big house. Remembering his home passcode he slowly input the key, secretly keeping his gaze on his friend who, had been staring at the dead flowers outside his home.

"They're dead..."

The boy's gaze left his friend and walked past the gates, Mira busy sympathising over the dead flowers didn't see her friend walk away. So she literally shit herself when a female's voice had asked if she was okay.

"A-ah yes! I'm just visiting my friends house today!!"

"This house? Are you looking for my brother?"

Zoning out, Mira looked past the woman in front of her and onto the house's garden. The flowers were all dead.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my I'm so sorry! My friend is Shouto Todoroki, I think this is his house, he was here a second ago."

"You mean my brother? Yeah this is his house. I'm his big sister Fuyumi! Nice to meet you-"

"Mira. I thought you were following me."

"Oh Sho! Sorry I got distracted." Mira scratched the back of her neck, a sheepish grin plastered on her lips.