x

WE'RE BASICALLY VILLAINS BUT IT'S ALRIGHT

And so everyone in class 1a started to get ready for their plans in thirty. Mira stood in front of her full length mirror in her dorm, deciding if what she had put on her was nice enough. As much as Mira was a crackhead she sometimes (all the time actually) cared about the way she looked and since the whole class was going out to the mall she wanted to be a little impressive and so with that thought she reached her hand back into her wardrobe and pulled out some ripped high waist black jeans, some black chunky trainers and a silk burgundy shirt, along with a few chains.

Mira proceeded to do her makeup, a little red eyeshadow, blush etc, until she heard a knock at her door. "Mira come on we need to go everyone's waiting!" Ochako called out, knocking on her door again until the girl she had been waiting on finally opened her door, revealing her pretty figure to the six girls waiting.

"You look so pretty Mi, now let's go!" Ochako said pulling the girl to the front of the buildings exit along with the other five girls, where the boys were sitting waiting on the last seven people to come down. All eyes turned to them.

Some girls dressed casually and others a little more formally but none over the top. To say the boys didn't like what they were seeing was an understatement, especially M*neta, nobody knows why he was here but then again it's M*neta he does whatever.

Nobody spoke up until the green haired nerd spoke up signalling everyone to look at him. "Me and Kacchan are not being very secretive about this and we need to so ugh should we stay back while you's go first?"

"Fuck the teachers."

"Mira, there's a teacher behind you and the girls." Icy-hot more known as Yuri stated nonchalantly as he turned back around to the green haired boy he heard a scream.

"RUN FUCKING RUN!" Momo yelled grabbing Tsuyu's hand along with Hagakure's gloved ones. The only reason everyone was running was because it was against the school rules to help people under house arrest leave the dorms in the middle of the week.

"HAHA WE'RE GONNA DIE!!"

-

"Jesus fucking Christ Momo, I think we lost them!" Mina cried out, her legs buckling beneath her.

"We're here anyway so gang gang." You called out throwing up some gang signs in the process. The teachers had been notified of the two students under house arrest running away but honestly they couldn't give a shit.

"Where should we go to first?" Iida questioned, walking over to the middle of the group.

"Maybe we should split up?" Hagakure spoke up, her skirt slightly blowing in the wind.

"I wanna go with Koji!!" You cried out, jumping into the shy boys arms you gave him a big hug. Koji to say the least was the love of your life- although you had many, you loved him. You loved the way he was shy and the way he was so kind to animals and people too. Also because of the fact that he looked like a peen.

"Mira, I think you'd literally make him cry if you went with him."

"Shut it Ojiro."

-

"Look it's Kat!!" You gleamed, pointing your finger at the glass window that enclosed the pet rats in their cage. You had split up with the Bakusquad, everyone except for Koji was afraid you'd scare him so they put you were you would be surrounded by your kind of people.