xxiii

MEET THE BAKUGOU'S

"OH MY, MIRA I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER"

"AYYYY~ MRS. BAKUGOU WHATS UP?! I MISSED YOU!!"

You now got squished against your best friends mother as he just stared, a tick appeared on his forehead and he started to get more angry as the seconds passed.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU OLD HAG-"

"KATSUKI THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHERRRRR~"

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER IN LAW, YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF MINE!!"

"A-ah hello Mira."

Your head snapped to the new voice and the biggest smirk ever plastered itself on your face as you freed your self from your second mother's grasp.

"Ayyy~ what is up, Masaru my guy?"

"A-ah just work, how has your mother been?"

"Working as hard as ever sir!-"

"Mira, hurry up." Katsuki's teeth gritted against each other as he stood in the entrance of his house with his mother and father, waiting ever so patiently for the reunion to be over and done with.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU YOU LEAVE YOUR FUTURE WIFE ALONE, YA HEAR?!"

"YEAH KATSUKI LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!"

"UGH! BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP, LET'S GO LOSER, GOD DAMN!!" Your life flashed before your eyes as one minute you were beside your best friends dad and the next you were literally getting dragged up the stairs like a little girls doll.

-

"Damn Katsuki my guy didn't have to be so forceful like that. I said we should take this relationship slow-"

You gasped as you flew back onto the bed as a pillow came barrelling towards your head. So as you were obviously going to complain, you got up but your actions ultimately failed and you were once again pushed back onto the bed and internally gasped as your friend climbed on top of you.

"You're really pissin' me off ya know."

"Aw shucks that's too bad."

Another tick mark littered Bakugou's face and yours? a sardonic pout.

You two just stared at each other for a few minutes until you literally shit your underwear as a third voice entered the room, belonging to a teenage boy you remembered you were friends with.

"Should I come back another time man?"

The boy on top of you grit his teeth and obviously defended himself, while getting up and insulted you saying: "There was something on the losers face or whatever."

"Hey bro what are you doing here?!!" You laughed as you ran to your bestfriend (you had a few) and snagged him into one of your: "Bro hugs".

"Mmm not just me here as well, I kinda well... kinda had to bring the whole gang here-"

"YOU WHAT?"

"Surprise!!"

You gleed with joy as your other best friends appeared out of nowhere although your explosive counterpart was not the least bit joyful.

"What the fuck are you lot doing in my house?!"

"Just thought we'd pop by, but it seems as though some kinky stuff was going onnnn~" Kaminari to say the least, got his smirk slapped off him.

"You had it coming man." You sighed and wrapped your arm around Sero's neck as you leaned on him.

"Tired?" Katsuki glanced at you, sighed the biggest "I want to die" kind of sigh to ever exist and made his bed for you to sleep in.

"When he's considerate of your tiredness." (😍😌)

You genuinely shape shifted your face to contort into that one emoji with love-heart eyes. (As shown above.) To be honest your friends never did get used to your shapeshifting face, although they did find it funny most of the time as the faces you pulled were usually memes.

"Yo... I say.... we have a-"

"No."

"A SLEEPOVER!!"

"HELL YEAH!!"

"That sounds like a great idea man!!"

"Yeah sounds rad to me, lemme ring my parents to say I'm staying over here."

"Hey get in!" You waved your hands over to your friends to call them over to the bed, they all complied with your wishes except from your one explosive friend who just stared at the group on his bed in disbelief.

"That's really manly of you to let us stay for the night Bakugou."

"Ah- Yeah? Sure wait... NO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED!"

"AW KATSUKI DON'T BE SUCH A DOWNER!!"

"YEAH YOU BRAT YOUR FRIENDS CAN STAY OVER HERE IF THEY'D LIKE YOU UNGRATEFUL KID. YOU BETTER TREAT THEM RIGHT IN THIS HOUSE!!"

"SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG!!"

"AYE DON'T TREAT MITSUKI LIKE THAT YOU FOOL!"

You stood up on the bed shouting at your angry friend, ready to attack him as you were not gonna let him get away with calling YOUR Mistuki rude names. No no no! We respect women in this house thank you very much!! (😌😎)