xxvi

UGH PROM?? NAH I'VE GOT ALL I WANT HERE

"MIRA!!" Ochako barged into your room screaming causing you to literally shit yourself.

"WHAT? OH MY GOD I JUST SHIT MYSELF!!"

"THE SCHOOL.... THEY'RE HAVING A PROM FOR ALL YEARS!!"

"Oh. Okay."

"W-what do you mean 'oh okay'?"

"I don't care about that kinda stuff, it's boring."

-

"YO THE SCHOOL'S HOLDING A PROM FOR ALL YEARS!!"

"Woah really Mira!! We should all totally go!! How about it Bakubro?"

"No."

"Aww come on! I'm sure Mira's going! You should go it'll be really fun!!"

"Yeah Bakugou, come on homie get your suit on and rock up to the club!"

"Never. Call. Me. Homie."

"Okay.... homie-"

-

"As I'm sure you all know, we're holding a prom for all years in the school. Don't ask me why, I don't have an answer for you. What I do know is that it will be in a week. You may chat amongst yourselves."

Mira leaned back in her chair and propped her feet up on the desk, a sigh slipping out of her mouth.

"Hey Mira!!" Ochako shouted from across the room.

"What?"

"Are you going?!"

"No-"

"Don't say that, Todoroki, Deku and Iida are going!! You should come too!" The girl beamed from ear to ear.

"Yeah Mira you should go, the whole Bakusquad's going and it wouldn't be the same without you!!" Mina called out from across the room as well and informed the girl of her friends appearances at prom.

"Prom's not my thing guys-" Sighing once more Mira closed her eyes, her feet still on her desk. Everything went silent until her feet were roughly pushed off the desk, she growled and opened her eyes. Nearly shitting herself again once she saw the person in front of her.

"If I AM going, YOU'RE going too. Punk."

Rolling her eyes, Mira sat up straight in her chair, then proceeded to get up and stare straight into her explosive friends eyes.

"Why should I? Are you going to be my date or something?" The look in Mira's eyes was challenging but that didn't faze Bakugou as he had the same look, able to rival his opponent.

"Sure-"

"Wait!!- ugh..." Everyone stared at the greenette who disrupted the scene as he had something to say.

"I was- I was ugh... hoping we could go together Mira...- as friends of course!!..."

"Izuku, prom isn't my kinda thing..." The greenette's face dulled.