The Shipment

Y/n's P.o.v

I sit on the floor, silently listening to Shen as he broods over his plan. He asks me my 'opinion'. I just answered with a monotone,

"Yes, Lord Shen." I hear him behind me shuffle, and I feel as the weight on my throat grows heavier. I fall forward, with a cry, and look over my shoulder to see Shen, his foot grabbing tight to my collar. He sneers,

"Why must you be so difficult!" He lets go of my collar, and calls one of the wolves. He comes running, and bows, panting.

"Yes Lord Shen." Shen walks to him, and says a few things. The wolf takes off, after saying, another 'Yes, Lord Shen.' He returns a few seconds later, holding some medical supplies. Shen tells him, to drop them on the table. He does so, and takes off, probably to help with the weapons being built. Shen calmly walks over to me, and offers his hand to me, I huff and stand up, waving his hand away. He leads me to the table, and a chair, with a wing on my back lightly pushing me towards them. I sit down, and Shen grabs some things from the pile, and kneels at my feet. He raises his hand, and takes my broken arm. He brings a few sticks to my arm, to act as a splint, then he softly, yet tightly, starts to wrap some bandages around my arm. I wince as he wrapped it once, too tight, and his fingers stop, as he looks to me.

"Are you alright.." He asks, not too caring, but a small hint of it. I glare at the ground, and nod. He finishes, and my arm feels slightly better. He stands, and then grabs a chain, clipping it to my neck weight.

"For your safety my dear.", he offers his hand. I stand up, without taking it, and I hear him give a small mumble of something. He turns and walks, and I get dragged to follow, by the chain in his hand. I take in my surroundings, trying to learn his weakness as quick as I can to bring the whole operation down. We start walking on some platforms above the work-floor of the factory. Shen calling out commands to his army, and me trying to make sense of this mess. Wolves and some gorillas running everywhere, a conveyor belt taking small scraps, and metallic items into a huge furnace, and small stations of wolves pounding on the freshly melted metal, into the cannon's shape. I hear my name being called out, and I turn to Shen.

"Yes, Lord Shen..?" I ask, and bow my head ever so slightly. When I stand back up, and our eyes make contact, he gives a small smirk.

"You'll be perfect by my side. But please, my dear. Call me 'my lord'." I give a small look of disgust as he smiles, imagining a future that won't happen. I nod my head, showing I understand, and he frowns,

"Call me 'My Lord'." He says, sternly, as he walks to me, I nod again, and stare him down.

"I understand." He snarls, and grabs the chain tighter, and pulls, sending me to the ground with a small groan.

"Call. Me. My Lord." He says, his voice, dark and menacing from above me. I sigh, and look up at his waiting face.

"Yes..... My lord." I have to swallow to keep the disgusted feeling down, and watch as his determined face, turn to a face of satisfaction.

"That's right, my dear." He pulls the chain again, pulling my face to his, our beaks barely touching.

"Just know, you are mine, and if I hear, or see that you're not on my side. I will hunt down that group you came with, and kill them along with every man, woman, and child that lives in China." I give a small, 'gulp' and Shen lowers my feet to the ground, and begins walking again, me trudging behind.

We stop at a balcony, and Shen orders a seat to be brought for me. It's placed close to him, but far enough that he can practice his jabs.

"You were wrong, Soothe-Sayer. We sail to victory tonight. Your magic panda is clearly a fool." Shen spits his words at the woman, as he passes her.