I'm sorry, this is no update!

So I understand this is my book, and I should make the choices. But you as the reader is what made me write the book. I mean, yeah I wanted to write it, but YOU are the reason I keep it going. So now I have a question for you. You answer as truthfully as you want, no one will judge, and if the comment, saying "that's stupid" or something else. I will call them out.

Either way, here's the question(s)!!
And please put your answer on the question.
[Highlight the question, and then click on the orange comment box on the far right.]

[1] Would you like a lemon in this story?

[2]^^If yes, where should I put it? With Shifu, or someone else?

[3] Should I start doing other people's P.o.v's?

If I made a few KFP villan x reader books, that has like an alternative universe. Where the reader chose the villain over Shifu, sad I know...

[4]Would you read it/them?

[5] If you could add any ONE thing to this book, what would it be?

I'm so sorry that this is no update, I'm just trying to make it so there's more to read, or re-read, in between updates. So if you've read all of this, I'll tell you a secret, if my readers, get ten different people to comment, and answer the questions. Not just "Hi" or "love the book!" I'll update the book. Now I'll just fill this in, so the secret is slightly hidden.

Okay! I'm done!!