Chapter 9

(A/N: Ah fuck it. Heres a chapter ya stinkys.)

"Shit. Well that's a problem." I said still staring at the figure.
Darkportal came up behind me, I quickly covered her eyes before she could catch sight of the creature. "What is- Hey! What you doing that for?" She protested trying to pull my hand away from her face.
I held my hand firmly over her eyes not wishing for my partner to be gruesomly slaughtered, "096...very dangerous. Kills you if you look at it." I say.
"Then why do you get to look at it? We're both dimension hoppers and I'm half extraterrestrial." She said.
"My brother and I count as an enigma all of our own...plus you're not immortal and I rather not be testing such dangerous theories on my girlfriend." I said as I use my free hand to close the door again and removing my hand from Darkportal's face.
"Soooo I guess we aren't going that way?" Uni asked.
I looked at him unamused "No bitch. We should be able to find another way around to the exit doors, but seeing that a lot of dangerous SCPs have clearly escaped getting out isn't gonna be easy." I say.
049 suddenly spoke up to ask "And what happens to me when we do reach the exits?" which was a very valid question.
I think for a moment. "Hmmm. Well we got a few options there. We either split ways right at the gate, you could let yourself be recaptured by the foundation, or we could temporarily take you along with us and find you a place we're you can reside unbothered. It's your choice though, I don't care what you choose." I say then adding, "For now we could get a move on it, MTFs are still rushing around for sure...and I rather not take my chances on something dangerous finding us first." Darkportal and Uni just nodded at the orders, seemed as if 049 wanted to say something else but ultimately decided on not wasting anymore time with chatting...and so we were off, back to trekking down seemingly endless concrete hallways.

Time skip brought to you by "I'm bad at writing in filler to pass time still":

An hour or two had passed since we came across 096 in that hallway, we'd occasionally still hear horrible screams from the creature echoing down the hallways. We hadn't found any elevators that went to were we needed to go. Luckily they grew more and more distant the further we went.
"This place just goes on forever, swear it didn't take this long to find a damn exit last time." I say with a slight growl in my voice.
"Why don't we just blast a hole in the ceiling and escape that way?" Uni suggested.
I sighed "Though I like the idea, brother. Problem with that is we don't know what's above us. Best case scenario is we just get a bunch of dirt and rubble gets dropped down on our heads...worst case is 682 is somehow above us." Right as I said that the are seems the shake followed by a roar that was definitely 682. "See what I mean?" I added.
We continued on not wanting to take out chances with running into the creature somehow, where ever it was.
"I'd sure hate to go up against that, from your stories of being here last time it put up a challenge even against you, sister." Uni said.
"I was also much weaker back then, still really rather not go up against it. Thing has a bad temper against anything that moves just about." I say.

At some point we find ourselves in one of the office rooms full computers. As we pushed by each cubicle we tried to find one that was on to maybe come up with a new route out of here. In the proccess my brother and I came across some scientist huddled together on the floor, along with a little orange goo creature. 'Must be SCP 999. Would only makes sense.'
Before I got the chance to say anything my brother spoke up first, "Hey, you guys know if any of these computers work around here?" He asked. 049 popped his head up from the cubicle he had decided to search around it at hear him talking to someone, I shot him a glare as a warning that I'm not interested in letting him kill anyone...he got the message surprisingly quick and sunk back down to whatever he was up to.

"W-why would we tell you? The files on these PCs are sentive, y-you can't have them" one of them spoke up with.
"MTFs are on their way you know. They'll recapture you." Another said trying to keep the shaking out of their voice.
I stepped closer and kneeled down, 999 seemed hesitant of me growing closer them clearing being able to tell I could be a danger. "My friends and I could care less about your files. If I wanted I could strip out the data banks with ease and take what I want, were only interested in a map of the place in a effort to get out." I say as I reach out much hand to 999 as a way to ask if I could pet it, much like you'd to to a dog or cat which it let me do as I continued speaking. "I've already had my fill of seeing blood shed today and rather just get home with the misses and my sibling here as soon as possible, so it would be very helpful to know which of the computers is working and has such data I can access...also no MTFs are coming, none of you have a working radio."
One of the scientist let out a small gasp then whispering something along the lines of "How did she know we didn't have one?"
A braver human of the group spoke up in a stern tone, "And why would we help you?" He asked.
I remove my hand from petting 999 and gave a stern glare, "Any of you recall the number 3005? Well you're looking at her, change my appearence since last I was here...and I've gotten more powerful since then too." I pause for a moment, "Though I really rather avoid this outcome, I can and or will tear this place to the ground if I have to so I can escape. Not very fond of being captured by this foundation again."
The room just grew quiet as I awaited for one of them to speak up about which computer was working still.

(A/n: and there ya have it folks...a chapter. Yes I know we didn't reach our goal but I'm bored and I'm not back into the SCP stuff once again. >_>)