AUTHOR NOTE

AUTHOR NOTE❗

Thankyou for choosing this story..

Copyright © xhighonwingsx 2019

This book is a work of fiction. Names of persons, organizations, businesses, characters, incidents, places and events are fictional and a product of the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any references to hotels, places, businesses, organization, while real are purely fictional and have no resemblance to any existing hotels, places etc., and any use thereof is not intended to harm, disrespect, defame or derogate any third party.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in the retrieval system, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

Please enjoy the story and you can humbly point out my mistakes, I seriously won't mind

************

Happy reading. Don't forget to vote (if you like it)

My first story..... Hope you like it... Enjoy it..

PROLOGUE

'Will you please be serious in your life for once

'Will you please be serious in your life for once.' another girl says seriously.

'If I become serious then this whole world will be boring. Life should be open and not serious. We get only one life, so live every single day. We never know what the future has in store for us.' She says chirpily.

'Nobody can win over you.' she smiles widely.

******************

'Can u live ur life for once..for how many days u are going to be this serious.' one boy asks him.

'There must be some reason to live this life, if there is no reason then there is no point in living life.' he says coldly and leaves.

'One day the reason for living in your life will also come and the same reason will tell you the meaning of real life.' that boy says with a small smile.

There's one who has never been serious in her life.

And there is one who never lived his life.

Both are poles apart...

How will they meet...

How will they fall in love....

I am back with An amazing comedy humor love story...

Full of comedy.....

There will be romance as well as bromance.

Are you guys excited for this humorous love story...

(There will be romance as well as bromance)

Share ur views and do vote and comment....

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

Copyright © and story by xhighonwingsx aka Nikita Gandhi.

Do support like you did earlier,
#Vote
#Comment | so I can know you reviews
#Save |to your booklist or library
Share |to you friends so they get opportunity to read good books just like you got. Gee thanks❤️❤️❤️
Follow |so you get notifications whenever I update

Thankyou.

Love nikki,