Bucky hung his head. "I don't expect her to forgive us, after what we did to her, just hope she'll let us make it up to her", Bucky said as his voice broke.

But before they knew it. It was like slow motion.

They heard a groaning. But they couldn't tell who it was coming from. No one was groaning. Then they looked at the hospital bed. Steve Ran over to her side. Bucky on the other side. She was groaning. Steve held her hand in his. And finally her beautiful eyes opened. They stared up at him.

"Chloe? Doll? Can you hear me?", he asked her.

Her eyes just stared at him. Before her hand went to the mouth tube that was down her throat. He looked at the others. Seeing them surprised and shocked.

"Pietro! Go get a nurse", he yelled at pietro. Pietro had no words, so he just nodded and ran off.

Steve turned back to his soulmate. Grabbing her hand. Love in his eyes. "Chloe, doll, it's okay, it's going to be okay, I promise, it's okay, your safe", he whispered to her. Her eyes went to him and then Bucky.

He gripped her hand in his. "It's okay darlin, it's going to be okay", he whispered to her. He felt her hand weakly grip his metal one. He smiled weakly. He gripped it weakly, afraid he would break her hand. He brought her hand to his lips. Kissing her knuckles.

"It's okay, we're here darlin, we're here, I love you", he whispered to her. He looked into her eyes. Seeing pain, hurt and confusion. He just thought that was because she had just woken up. He felt her take her hand from his and put it on his stubble cheek. He smiled and leaned into it. He kissed her Palm. Her thumb ran over his soft lips. He pecked her small thumb. Soothing her.

And then pietro came back. With a nurse and a doctor. The doctor had her charts in his hands.

"The good news is, she's awake, and seems to be breathing on her own, which is good, since we did fix the collapsed lung, she'll have a long scar running down her side, but other then that, she will still need to have therapy for her legs, but the good thing is, that we can take out the breathing tube", the doctor said. Steve moved out of the way as the nurse came and started to take out the breathing tube, which was uncomfortable for Chloe. She groaned and struggled. But Bucky soothed her through it. Rubbing her hand in his. Kissing her knuckles.