Chapter 20 Training

Start from the beginning

Lily:" listen to me Soma, I want to leave the familia, you and the other's have done little to nothing for me, you all abused me, and used me to your bend and will, I don't want to stay, and if this keep's up, your familia is doomed, so don't be stubborn anymore and listen to me"

Soma:"... why should I listen to the word's of a child who would be lost in my wine... alright, if you want it so badly, then drink this wine and say what you just said"

Lily was hesitant, but as she drank it, she noticed something different, the wine was bad, so much so she spit it out in disgust, something Soma was confused about.

Soma's thought's:" she finds it disgusting... she last time fell to my wine's temptation's, what's different now"

Enyo:" because your wine lack's something that makes wine tasty in the first place"

Enyo then showed up out of nowhere as she went to Lily with a jug of water to draw out the bad taste in her mouth.

Enyo:" Soma, for year's, you've made your wine wrong, what your missing is the happiness, the proud brewing, and the heart put into it, all other wine has had this, and it's delicious, your wine lost its taste with how you feel, when I taste wine, I taste the person's compassion in it as well, and you, you have none of that, start this familia over, and make some god damn wine with heart, not just the ingredients you get for it"

Soma was speechless, but then he agreed to it as there were no damages since they solved this before a fight can begin, from there, Bell was Meet with Lily as they both train, as Lily joined Hestia's familia, as they were training, the other's were somewhat worried about what would happen, with everything happening, the Zeus familia were busy. with half of their member's accompanying the Loki familia to Melen, and some stronger member's in the dungeon, the remaining members are doing what they must, Apollo's familia is on house arrest since this could be seen as Apollo distracting the god's for Enyo and are watched by the Loki and Freya familia closely, Apollo though is only minding his business as Casandra tried to convince Apollo otherwise.

Casandra:" Apollo please, if this keep's up, I fear something bad will happen"

Apollo:" We have nothing to fear, we're not associated with Enyo, and the Zeus familia can't stop us since the war has been declared, we have the game set"

Daphne:" beside's, we already went through so much to start this, why not finish it"

Hyakinthos:" beside's, no matter how much of a monster Bell Cranel is, he is still no match for us alone, even with that little add on he got"

Casandra:" but I think if we go through with this, we will-"

Apollo:" we will win, even if he has one helper, it's not enough to help him win, he will be mine, he will be mine"

in the Zeus familia home, some of the higher-ranked member's came back and heard what happened, they immediately set to work, as Bell was now, he was training with multiple people, and Lily was really pulling through to help with Bell's situation by training, and when all was said and done, there was one thing that made the situation much better for the Hestia Familia's chances of winning.

Capaneus:" Hestia let me join your familia"

Hestia:" what"

Capaneus:" Apollo thinks he can attack my family and get away with it, to have his way with everything that's happened, I'd rather die than let that happen, and I don't care if I have to go to Hell and back for my family, if they need my help, I'd do anything it took for them, so please"

Hestia:"... you know, once you do this, you can't just go back"

Capaneus:" who's going to stop me"