He must be tired, right?

* PLEASE VOTE! I will update again after 5 votes <3 *

Its now October 31st, Halloween, the day when people pretend to be something they're not. Oh and you get free candy.

Jc and I were invited to a few different parties, one being Sam and Kians, and of course we had to attend.

I was going as a cute alien, with 2 lil space buns, some silver leggings, a black t with a UFO on it, and some black boots.

Jc was going as a hippie, it fit him quite well actually.

The party starts in an hour so we were getting ready.

Jc took a shower and I heard the water turn off. Minutes later he walked in with a white towel hanging low around his waist.
"Hey handsome" I greeted him with a smirk.
"Hello gorgeous" I replied.
He walked over to my vanity and rested his head on my shoulder, kissing my cheek.

I turned around, looking at his adorable face.
"Go get ready" I said and lightly kissed his nose.
"Not yet...." he countered. He held my waist and pulled me close to his chest. Our lips brushed past one another. I couldn't resist.

Our lips connected and it felt perfect. His tongue pushed into my mouth. It got heated, quick. I pushed him to the bed and was completely ready to rip the towel off of his lower half...

But he pressed his hand against my chest, "I thought you told me to get ready?" he said with a devilish grin.
"It can wait," I said, strained and breathing heavily.
"We don't want to be late, now do we?" he replied, standing up and casually walking to the closet, as if nothing happened.
"uuughhhh" I whined, getting up and going back to my vanity. And I heard him chuckle in the other room.

After finally getting ready, we were out the door.

We arrived a fashionably late, but the party was already extremely out of hand, but hey, it's ok to have a little fun :)

Right as we walked through the door, my eyes were flooded with little bunnies and kitties. Along with shirtless guys going as...? I'm not sure. But I don't judge, it is the day to dress up (or dress down for some) right?

Hours later the music was still blasting and my vision wasn't as clear as before. I had a red cup in hand and was dancing in the living room to some random song. I hadn't seen Jc in a while and my blurry mind decided to look for him.

I made my way out of the sweaty dance party and into the back yard. There were mixed items in the pool along with people making out and jumping in.

I looked around the corner and asked around but failed to find him.

I eventually saw Kian roaming and asked him.
"Have you seen Jc? I can't find him anywhere!" I shouted, over the loud music.
"No it's been a while, last time I saw him he was walking upstairs." Kian slurred and walked away.

Hmm he must be tired, right?

-

AGH THANK YOU FOR 6.4K READS! That's a lot :0

Comment what you think will happen!

I hope you like this chapter! I kinda left you with a cliff hanger ;)

Looveee you
Xoxo Syd

Youtube: SydBiscuit