Introductions & Awkward...

{ colbi's pov } - remember guys hes 18 rn :)

We were driving back to the Santa Monica area. We had to meet with some of Jcs friends. They all had youtube channels and were coming to meet at this convention. Vidcon I think it's called.

Jc always would film short funny videos, some with me. I absolutely loved watching him film and talk to his "fans". He was kind of a big deal.

But anyway, the whole drive he was telling me about all of these different guys. There were 5 of them.

Connor, ricky, Sam, trevor, and kian. I was so excited to meet them. We've skyped a few times.

Before I knew it we were back at my house.

--

After settling back in at my house we got back in the car and made our way to the airport.

Once we were there Jc was talking to Connor on the phone. He just landed with ricky.

I was looking down at my phone and then all of the sudden heard some shouting. I looked up to see three guys in a massive group hug. I smiled at them. Ricky looked up and motioned for me to come over. I joined the hug and we all sat there for a lil.

"Hey Colbi!" Connor greeted me.
"Hey con," I said with a smile and I hugged him again.
"Nice to finally meet you!"

Then was ricky.
"Hey Rickers," I looked up at him.
"Hey colbi!" He said and gave me a quick hug.

"Let's eat!" I heard Jc say. I chuckled and shook my head in agreement.

We drove to in and out and then back to Jcs house.

Sam, Trevor, and Kian were driving up together and were meeting us at the beach.

--

Soon we heard three loud knocks on the door. I jumped up and skipped my way to the door.

I opened it to see three smiling faces Kian, Sam, and Trevor.
"hi!" I happily greeted.
"Hey!" They said in unison.
We all leaned together and hugged.
I smiled at them and said "nice to finally meet you guys! Come in,"

I heard Ricky, Connor and Jc run down the stairs.
"Hey guys!" Jc greeted them.
"Hi!" they replied, and they all hugged.

"Sooo I was thinking we could all go to the beach?" I suggested with a smile. they all agreed and we dismissed our selves to get ready.

--

I decided on my push up teal bikini. Jcs favorite. I put it on and slid on a pair of shorts and threw my hair in a messy bun.

I heard the boys downstairs and grabbed my flip flops and ran down.

"I'm ready" I said once I got to the bottom. I looked up and saw them all staring at me. I sat there for a second.. Kind of confused.
"What?"
"nothing. nope " Sam mumbled.
"Ok let's go?"
then they all awkwardly walked out. We all drove to the beach.

The whole car ride I couldn't help but think they were checking me out.. I hope Jc isn't jealous.

If he is, this little "get together" is going go downhill. Fast.

--

Sorry this chapter sucks :/ I just needed to get the guys in there somehow!

And sorry I haven't updated in forever! I was on vacation 😁

But thank you for so many reads! I love you all 😘
Xoxo Syd💜