Tension.

The whole time we were at the beach it was awkward. I would always find the guys staring at me, making me super uncomfortable. I mean we have skyped before and they acted normal...

But this was so different. And the worst part was, jc started noticing. Instead of messing around in the water Jc sat right next to me with his arm around my waist, tight.

Jc has always been the jealous type, even if they were just strangers. But his friends? I hope it's not worse.

-

After the beach we went back to Jcs house. We decided on watching a movie. We all sat on the couch and picked out a horror film I haven't heard of. Let's just say horror is not my "thing."

I sat close to Jc, snuggling up to his side. Kian sat next to me, oddly close. I could tell Jc was getting pissed.

About 1/2 an hour into the movie I got up to go to the bathroom.

When I walked through the hall on my way back I heard some shouting. Oh shit.

"You better stay away from her!" I heard jc angrily shout. No no no no. This is not good.

I walked in and Kian, Sam, and Jc were standing up. Tension in the air.

Once I entered they all turned to me. Everyone was silent.

"This is ridiculous" I huffed. They are so immature.

"What?" ricky asked.

"You three are fighting over something that's already taken! you guys know that I'm with jc so why are you trying?! and jc you don't have to be sooo protective all of the time! they are my friends too! And you know that I would never do anything so why are you worried? You act like 12 year olds! My god."

"I'm sorry Colbi," Sam said quietly looking down.
"Me too," said Kian.

I looked at Jc waiting for him to speak... nothing. He just walked out of the room.

-

"I think it would be best if you guys went back to your hotel now..." I suggested.

"I'm really sorry about all of this," kian apologized.

"Can we please just stay good friends all of us? nothing more?" I asked all of them.

"Of course," Sam replied the others agreeing.

"Ok good night guys," I said going into hug them.

-

After they left I went upstairs to check on Jc.

"You ok?" I asked him.
"What is wrong with you?" He asked in a rude tone.
"Me? What did I do?!"
"why are you so ok with this?! They were all hitting on you! And that's ok?!"
"No it's not. But at least I don't react like child!"
"I'm just trying to protect you Colbi!"
"I can handle myself sometimes. good night."

At that I walked out of his house with my stuff and made my way to mine.

The whole walk back I was evaluating the situation. How am I wrong here? He was being so unreasonable!

Ugh. Then the other side of me is worried about the guys. I really hope this doesn't effect their friendship too much. I mean they were so so close.

And then I'm also scared for our relationship. Jc and I have never had a fight before. So this is a big deal.

But overall I was just angry. So fxcking angry at the boy I love oh so much.

-

OMFG THANK YOU FOR 3K! LIKE HOW?! Aahhh I never thought this story would get that many reads 💕

QOTC (question of the chapter): who do you think is being more unreasonable? COMMENT ❤️

I hope you guys like this! This is the first "conflict" in this story... Eeesh

Anyway, I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Xoxo Syd💜

Youtube channel: SydBiscuit