It's Sunday... Again?!

Don't you just hate it how quickly the weekend goes? I'm back in work tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to it!

Shall we get started on our Weekly Welcomes?

@beautifulfriend

@omg_dreaming

@AmenahAshraf

@AnjhiLoisAlicio

@Katie531

Is that everyone? Please tell me if I missed you out! I'm using my notification feed to include you all, but there's too many notifications to keep a track of! So, yeah, if I missed you out, tell me- I'll edit and credit!

So... this week hasn't been the best of weeks, for so many reasons. Or, rather two reasons.

The biggest thing that's happened in my life this week is the fact that we had to get my dog put down- he was old and really sick, but it was still utterly heart breaking! There were a lot of tears on Friday... Anyways... Yeah. My friends took me out last night to cheer me up so what I wrote for yesterday's post was really bad! And I was publishing from my phone so I didn't have time to edit it like I usually do! Sorry about that.

Another reason this week hasn't been the best is because of what I did on Monday! Shall we talk about Monday? Yeah, lets. I screwed up! I accidentally posted Matt's name! I'm never copy and pasting again! At least, not without proof reading what I post first! I'm laughing about it now, but I was so angry with myself on Monday! The upside, at least, is that we all know who Unknown Number is... kinda. We have a name! We have a ship name, too- Manah! Whoop!

I have to say, though... to all of you who saw his name before I took the original post down but didn't spill- THANK YOU!! You guys are the bestest ever!

Right, hands up- how many of you thought Matt and Anah were gonna kiss on Friday?

And hands up, how many of you were angry with me yesterday when you found out that they didn't?

Sorry... but they aren't gonna kiss until... well, they might not actually kiss ever.

Ok, that's a lie! There's got to be some kissing. Or a lot!

(To explain the whole 'sore, bruised and concussed' thing, this is how it went down on Friday after the post- Matt wasn't trying to dance with Anah, even though that's what she thought he was trying to do. He was moving to get closer to her so he could kiss her but he stood on her foot. She jumped, lost her balance and took Matt down with her... but he landed on top of her and accidentally head-butted her when they landed. Kissing in the dark is not easy- especially when one of you is blindfolded. So, to summarize- sore foot because he stood on it. Bruised because he landed on her. Concussed because of the head-butting.)

Finally- how do you all feel about a One Shot competition? Yay or Nay? Comment, and then I'll see if there's enough interest to get something going!

P.S. I have an idea for what to work on after YH1NM is over. Details to come December 1st! If you aren't already following me, then maybe it's worth it because an announcement will be sent out to my followers when the next adventure is ready!

Love, Sarah. xx

(Because it's winter and it's getting darker sooner, I might be posting earlier than usual!)