Waiting For Tonight

"I think the best partner you can have is someone who makes you want to be the best form of yourself."

Chapter Nine ~ Waiting For Tonight

Infanta Isabel looks pretty in pink in a fitted suit

Infanta Isabel of Spain looked glamorous in a baby pink suit as she arrived at Education and Fashion forum this afternoon.

The double-breasted baby pink suit was fitted on the leg and flared towards the bottom, which showed off her maroon heels.

She accessorized her look with a ruffled pink shirt, which had a pointed collar and a maroon handbag.

She wore her brunette locks off her face and scraped into a middle parting ponytail. While she paired it with a red lip and a smoky eye.

-

2002

"Hello? William?" I asked

"Umm..no it's Catherine, Isabel." Catherine answered the phone.

"Oh." I said.

"William is in the restroom, is there anything you need?" She asked.

"Oh no, just have him call me back." I answered, hanging up the phone.

"Isabel, that was rude." Mariana said.

"Shut up, I wasn't expecting her to pick up his phone." I said.

"Well, she is his girlfriend, Isa." Mariana said.

"Okay." I said, rolling my eyes.

"When you move on from William?" Mariana asked.

"Mariana, you're annoying." I answered.

"I'm worried, you'll spend the rest of your life waiting on him to notice you, Isa." She said.

"I won't do such a thing, Mari." I said.

"And for some reason I don't believe you." She said.

"Then don't believe me." I said.