Taujuana

"Wassup ma." I say greeting her

"Boy, you done lost yo damn mind answering my call like that don't get yo damn head knocked off!" She yells Causing me to snicker.

"Hows everything going down there baby I miss you?, I hope you down there looking for love cause you need to find Mrs.Right like ASAP boy" She snapped!

"All my boys done brought home someone that they done fell for except YOU." She rambled.

Dollar wondered off for a moment thinking of the last time he gave a female a chance...

He'd never forget the bitch played him like a fool, took his money and love and ran off fucking with one of his boys the whole time & neither one of them had a clue.

But she did, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Boy snap yo ass back to reality."

"You been taking yo meds?" She asked him very seriously.

Dollar nodded his head.

"Good, I'm proud of you."

"Me and your siblings miss you down here." She changed the subject not wanting him to think about it too much.

Dollar had 5 siblings 2 sisters, (Quita & Sharay) and 3 brothers (Raquan,Tevin,and Taylin).

He moved them all to Houston due to his personal life he just couldn't risk shit happening to any one of them he'd have to live with it for the rest of his life.

"Yea ma, I know I know I'll be down soon to visit tell'em I love'em all dearly ma, and I love you even more don't be too bossy down there crazy lady." He said knowing how his mom could be.

"Okay then boy Be good I love you too." 

With that being said the call was ended.

He then shot a quick text to David asking what time was he ready to ride out.

OMNISCIENT POV 

Autumn laid in her bed thinking about her non-existing father who seemed to be living his best life with his 3 younger kids who had  different moms from her and Maurice.Total her dad had 7 kids and only acted like 3 existed.

Sometimes she felt it was her moms fault but she cleared that thought out of her head knowing that there's many fathers out there with a lot of kids who managed to acknowledge them all and not just a few.

Her and Maurice always felt some type of way knowing that they were his oldest kids and he treated them like shit.

Autumn respected her mom for trying knowing it wasn't easy for her at all due to the fact there was 4 of them.

Although Dontae & Jaylen's father was in the picture, It was still hard for her mom sometimes.But she still try's to hold it altogether for them.

With that thought being ended.

She cut the light off after saying a silent prayer and drifted off right to sleep.

Jayceon POV

Here we was it was 10:00 pm & me and Dave had made the decision we would stay here until 4 a.m.

 Shit why not we got nothing better to do.