Sunday

Autumn POV

Well today is Sunday and Thank good lord it is my off day, I'm simply gone relax all day.

Hopefully...

"Autumn!"

"AUTUMN!" I hear my mother calling my name so I slowly drag myself to her room.

"Can you pour me a cup of water?"

I walked to the kitchen pulled her a cup of water & simply set it on her dresser.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks me as if she cares.

"Nothing I'm fine." I reply dryly.

Keeping everything nice and brief.

"Well we can't keep going on like everything's fine when it's not Autumn." My mother Tracy says.

" My mother Tracy says

Tracy

"Everything is fine with me." I say to my mom. 

"Alright"  She responds and with that being said I simply walk away.

Honestly it's not that I don't want to talk to my mom, It's just there's really no point.Like a cycle the same shit happens & she says the same shit EVERY TIME literally.

I'm tired of being disappointed that's another reason I stay to myself people will lie to you and promise you things that they know they could never give or do for you, but guess what they still do it and I feel like that's so fucked up that you can just sit and lie to someone.

I learned To expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.

I also learned that no matter how hard I try or how much I improve nothings ever good enough so I strive for me , Everything I do is for me not anyone else fuck trynna please someone 24/7 that shit dead I refuse to kiss ass!

I just stopped and remembered, all the working and moving around I've been doing I have homework.

So I pull it out taking no time to get straight to it.

Jayceon POV 

My closest homie Dave East, Yes Dave east hit me up about a strip club tonight so I figure why not shit Ion got nothing better to do.

See Me & Dave came up together and unlike a lot of rapping ass niggas he never forgot the shit he went through to get to the top & half of that shit me and him went through together.We used to be teeny bop ass niggas on the block serving dimes,NO SHIT! It ain't easy getting to the top,but it's easy as hell to get knocked to the bottom and I refuse for that to happen so I stay on my shit and I don't let none of this shit get to my head.

I hear my phone ringing and guess who it is?

My #1 lady my ma.