Random piece (no title)

PLEASE READ MY MOST RECENT MESSAGE I POSTED TO UNDERSTAND THESE RAW UNORGANIZED PIECES.. THANK YOU! (UNEDITED)

OMNISCIENT POV

She packed almost every bag she could and filled each one to capacity.

It was time for her to go even if it meant fighting for it.

The goal was to get gone before he even arrived to avoid all the chaos, and she was just almost there.

Starting to transition her things by the door so she can have things ready to take out.

It wasn't too long after she handled her business she was finished and got back to what she was doing.

Suddenly in the mist of her moving things the door knob begins to make noise.

Stopping dead in her tracks she freezes, making eye contact with Dollar.

He walks in, and sets the food he had in his hands on the dresser.

"Well I thought you probably hungry, and wanted to chill but it looks like you got other things going on right now."

"Looks like you a lil too busy actually." He clears his throat.

Making his way throughout the room he stops & takes a quick look into one of her bags.

"Aw you leaving?" He questions calmly as she stands there silent."

"I been making you so mad lately, I just thought you could use a break."

"I just feel like I upset you too much." She swallows.

"Aw come on now boo, you know you don't upset me you just get me going with that non sense you be trynna pull."

He grabs her by her waist moving her closer to him so they're inches apart.

"But Jayceon it still hurts my feelings I don't like it, we just need a little space even if it's just a week."

Her plan was to actually get gone, and not just for no week she needed time to pull herself together.

She didn't want another relationship, the truth was she wanted Dollar regardless of knowing he was no good for her in her mind he would eventually get it together.

If she ever said or say she's gone find someone else she lied, and it was just to get or snap back of course.

Bottom line a new relationship was the last thing on her mind.

A simple reset was all she needed maybe for a month and a half at the most.

She begins to slowly pull away from him.

"Don't, jayceon please."