They hurt us more then we've ever been hurt! And it's they're fault! If they just asked to talk through it! We wouldn't be here right now! Now would we?! They hurt us! After they promised they would never hurt us! They said they loved us! They took our love for granted! They broke our trust and took our love for granted! Damn it! Why must you be so blind?! They obviously don't love us like you thought! If they did, they would have trusted us! Instead they accused us! Of doing something that we would never dreamt of! Not like fucking Andrew! And yeah I'm fucking hurt! They hurt me! They hurt my trust! They broke my heart when they accused us of cheating! So yeah I want them to feel at least a pinch of what we felt! I want them to hurt! I want to see the pain in they're eyes! As we don't remember them! I want them to know that's it's because of them! That were like this! That's it they're fault that we don't remember them! It's they're fucking fault! We loved them and they didn't trust us! I hate them! I hate them! So yeah! I'm going to go away from some time! I want to see the exact pain in they're eyes that we've felt through our entire life! They haven't even known how much pain we've been through! No matter what you say! I will not come back! I've already made up my mind! You can't change my mind!", she screamed at me. After she was done, she was breathing heavily.

I got to my knees and put my hands together and begged her. Tears in my eyes. "Please don't do this, I know they hurt us, but they didn't do it on purpose, we both know this, your my memories for gods sake! Remember everything that we went through with them, every hug, ever kiss, every I love you, the night loki made love to us, the way they talked to us, the way they looked at us, even you can see the love in they're eyes, they were just as hurt and scared as we were, they were just as new to this whole soulmate thing as we were and they were doubting themselves, we both know that, don't do this to them, you know it'll break them, remember the first time we met them and remember how they looked at us, they treated us like a angel, they did everything to please us, to love us, to love us even when we didn't even love ourselves, they held us when we cried, they held us when we were scared, they held us when we just wanted to be held, they assured us that we were it, that we were the only ones for them, don't do this to them, don't do this to Peter, it'll destroy them and him, please you can't leave, I know your hurt, but just remember how much they love us, remember how much love we felt when they weren't in the room with us, and the love was directed to us,

They love us and you can't deny that, we felt and we saw the love they have for us, and that's not going to stop, but if you leave It'll destroy them, it'll hurt them so much if you leave, think of how it'll hurt tony, how it'll hurt Bruce, Peter, Bucky, Steve, Wanda, pietro, Natasha, Loki, Thor, and Clint, they've shown us a lot of love over the time we've known them, they loved us when we didn't even love ourselves, just this one thing, and it was them doubting themselves, not us, I know you love them, your just hurt, I can see that, but I do know that you still love them, I can see it in your eyes, I know you do, because your me, and I love them dearly, they are a part of us, and you know that, we love them despite the fact that they accused us, we still love them and they still love us, I know that, you can feel it, can't you? The marks on our skin, you can feel the love, they're love, you can't deny that", I said to her, trying to reason with her.

After all that. I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks. She let out a sob. She clenched her eyes closed. She shook her head violently. "No! No! I won't believe you! I won't! I can't! Stop trying to Change my mind! You can't and I won't let you! I won't let you! I won't let you! They hurt me enough! And I want them to hurt as much as we hurt! I won't do it! I'm leaving!", she yelled at me as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

I've lost. I can't win this.

I just hope they can still love me without my memory. Hopefully we can restart. I hope they can love the me without my memories. I have faith in them. I know, because I love them and I know they love me.

She looked back at me, with red shot eyes. She clenched her fists again.

"I won't believe you, I won't, your gullible, you don't see it, you don't, but I do, and that's why I'm leaving, I don't know if I'm leaving for good, I'll think about it, but for now, have fun without any memories of them", she said as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks. Please. Don't do this. Please.

She smirked. But I knew it was fake. Because she was still crying. Tears rolled her cheeks. "Don't worry, I won't leave with mommy's and daddy's memories, we'll be needing those, I'll leave everything but them, see how they like to be hurt, goodbye Chloe, I don't know when the next time I'll see you, it was nice knowing you", she said as she started to walk away into the white mist that weirdly appeared.

My eyes widened. No! NO! Don't go! DON'T GO! I NEED YOU!

I tried to run after her. To have her come back. But it felt like I was being swallowed by the floor. I looked down and saw vines holding me down and swallowing me into the floor. No! No! NO! I struggled, but nothing budged. I screamed and screamed until my throat felt raw. I was getting swallowed more into the floor. No! Come back! COME BACK! I NEED YOU!

Now it was just my head peeking out of the floor. My vision started to get dark, and dark spots covered my vision. NO!

I can't go back like this! I can't!

I love you guys! Please don't give up on me! Please! Don't give up on us! We need to fight for our love! If you really love me! Fight for us! Fight for our love! Please guys! Find a way for us to work! To love again! I love you guys more then ever! Just don't give up on us! Please! I beg you! Don't give up on us!

And then I was swarmed into a big black hole. Screaming as I fell.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! FIGHT FOR US! FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE!

Chloe's POV (without our memory)
I woke up, feeling weird and painful. Oh man! I must have started my period this month. I always hate this! Damn it! But I felt something weird in my throat. What the hell? What is this? I opened my eyes. My eyes all blurry, and the white light burned my eyes.

I groaned due to the bright light

I groaned due to the bright light. I then saw a head peak in front of my vision. Who was this guy?

He was hot! Damn! But who was this guy?

"Chloe? Doll? Can you hear me?", he asked me. His voice was like honey. It felt smooth to my ears. Mmm. Felt good to my ears.

But the question is.

Who the hell are you?