Bringing her back

Start from the beginning

Nandini slowly opened her eyes and her hand Instantly went to her head.

Na : Ahhh(she noticed there's bandage. Her legs are bandaged even her hand cut is bandaged. This is a different place. Not the hell called home. She was trying to understand where she's when she noticed a tall man standing by the long glass window and speaking on the phone "Yes, I want all the details. This is gonna end". As soon as he turned around she's shocked to see him.) Anurag!!!(yes,she thought he's Anurag. Her mind is so much devastated that she's unable to process what's Dream and what's reality).

Ma : (he turned around and is about to call her when he heard her calling him "Anurag". His heart broke into millions of peices. What has that man done to his Jann. She's so vulnerable.) Nandu!!(she instantly looked at him and her eyes screamed pain. He could read her eyes. They needed assurance that her Mani is back. He went near her. Nandini in an instance tried to back off but due to pain she couldn't. Manik getly sat beside her) Nandu!! Pain ho rha hai?

Na : (she's blankly looking at Manik. Is he here for real... But.... No.. this can't be Manik... This is Anurag... He's again playing with her mind... But..) stay Away from me... Just stay...away... I.... I don't trust.... You... Tum... Tum... Mere Mani... Nhi...nhi... Ho..... Please... Please don't do this to me.... (She's crying helplessly). Please... It's better if you... You kill me... Please don't give me so.... Much pain.... I can't bear any longer.... Please.... please kill.... Please...

Manik was crying.... Yes, seeing Nandini so vulnerable, broken, scattered.... Broken him like anything... Somewhere he's also responsible for this..... He should have thought before behaving like a beast to her.......

Ma : Jann!!( Nandini was looking at him. Her eyes pleaded him to say that he's Manik). I'm your Mani... Dekho... Mai laut Aya tumhare liye... Humare liye..... I'm here.... I won't let anything happen to you......( She's crying continuously... He getly held her face. She closed her eyes tightly feeling the known touch. He joined their foreheads.) Abbhi kahogi... Mai Manik nhi hu??

Na : (pov) I opened my eyes.. ahh... My full body is paining... But I'm exhausted.. not the physical pain... But the scars on my soul...my emotions... They have broken me... But...where am I!!!! THIS isn't Anurag's house!!! I noticed that I'm bandaged!! Who did this!! Mere kapre kisne badley!!!! I turned around and found that there's a man speaking... I couldn't understand fully but he's angry and speaking about Ending something... God!! Not again another death..... As soon as he turned around... I was shocked!!! Is he... Manik..... I have vague memories of him saving me from getting molested again but.... Was that just an illusion or is this reality.... How can he be back!!! He's...dea.... No... What if this is Anurag!!! Goddd!!! He came towards me.... I can feel... He's not Anurag... But no..... I can't trust anyone now!!! He's trying to make me believe he's my Mani!!! But.... How can I..... My trust...my everything has been destroyed..... He's eyes are same... The same love my Mani had for me!! He's eyes are speaking Truth.... I can always read my Manik's eyes.... But!!! Suddenly he held my face on his hands... No...no way!!!  He's My Mani!!! Mera Mani.. he's alive... With me in front of me.... Mera Manik zinda... He's back... I can't believe this....

With that Nandini cried... Cried like anything.... Manik too didn't stop her... He knew she needed this relief.... Much needed..... He hugged her... See kept her head on his chest feeling his heartbeat and kept crying.... Even he's crying.... What has happened to his strong Nandu!! She used to control him and now she's broken so badly.... She's lost.... Will he ever be able to bring her back from this darkness!!!! Will he ever get back his old Nandu!!!!