The turtles and Mizuki looked up when they heard him. "Did he just say he lost his wallet?" Donnie raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"No," Raph denied, then whispered to someone else. "Have you seen my lost wallet?"

"You did lose it!" Donnie accused.

"Oh, no!" Mikey whined.

"Well, you better find it!" Leo warned Raph.

"Raph, how did you lose it?" Mizuki asked him, now panicking and worried.

"Why does a hippo have pockets?"

"Don't tell me you left it in the lair."

"Where was the last place you had it?"

"Stop talking. Stop talking!" Raph turned around but accidentally hit a man with a camera. The helmet fell off as Raph landed on the ground.

The crowd walking by stopped and gasped when they saw him. Raph soon realized his disguise was thrown off and was now panicking, unable to move from his fallen place.

The others and Mizuki also gasped. She saw the turtle-potamus meme still playing and lit up when she had an idea. "Donnie!" She took him by the shoulder and gestured to the computer.

His eyes lit up the same way as hers. He quickly rushed over to the computer and quickly hacked into a screen on a long building in Times Square.

"Your costume, it's great!" A woman with a baby said. "You're that turtle-potamus meme, right?"

"What meme?" Raph asked, confused.

Mizuki internally sighed in exasperation.

"I mean, yes, meme! Yes, meme! Uh, yes, that meme." Raph stood back up from the ground. "Which meme now?"

The crowd pointed up at the screen on the building Donnie had hacked into. The turtle-potamus meme playing over the city.

"Yes! Uh, I'm that," Raph admitted confidently. "There's nothing else in the world I could possibly be."

The turtles and Mizuki sighed in relief. "Thank God," the blue-haired girl whispered.

"You're the best and cleanest Times Square mascot I've ever seen," the mother said to Raph and handed her baby to him. "Here's my baby. He loves memes."

The infant stared at Raph and sucked on his pacifier. The mother took a picture of them together and replaced her child on Raph's hand with a five-dollar bill before walking away.

"Uh, ma'am, you misplaced your $5 bill directly into my palm," he tried to stop her.

"No, Raph, you must understand," Mizuki said to him. "They're paying you for pictures. It's perfect!"

"Keep working the crowd, and maybe you can get back all of our money you lost," Leo instructed him.

"Allegedly lost," Raph mumbled.

"I heard that," Mizuki called him out.

As hours rolled by, more and more people began to pay attention to Raph rather than the other mascots in Times Square. With more pictures, more money is being in his helmet for safekeeping. Some children excitedly stood next to him as their parents flashed their cameras at them. The others and Mizuki watched the profits rise from the Turtle Tank in shock and excitement. A few mascots stared at Raph and the growing crowd with envy.

"Hear ye, hear ye, people of Times Square," Raph declared, holding a kid on his shoulder. "The most famous turtle hippo in the world is available for pictures and quinceañeras."