- - -

The next morning, I woke up with Chaeyoung's presence in our room already. She was peacefully asleep on Nayeon's bed. I mean her bed instead.

I prepared myself for the class since I have a morning class for the whole semester. I feel shit in getting up because of Nayeon. However, I have to force myself to get up and live my day.

I was done with my routines and was about to leave when Chaeyoung woke up later on.

"Good morning," I greeted her.

"Good morning, unnie." Chaeyoung greeted back. "Going to class already?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm going. Bye." then I left our room. I saw Nayeon at the stairs going down. I wanted to go near her but I know she won't talk to me.

However, I still did. I ran closer to catch her. "Nayeon! Wait!" I called her up.

She knew it was me, she ran faster and it was clear she was avoiding me again. There's no point in catching her. Then I heard a familiar voice, "Good morning, Jeongyeon." I instantly noticed Mina's gummy smile.

Nayeon's POV

I already exchanged rooms with Chaeyoung last night. I wanted it urgent that's why she agreed. And yeah, it's true Dahyun didn't mind it at all. Since she doesn't stay in our room that much because of her practices.

I knew it was Jeongyeon who called my name awhile ago. I ran as fast as I could just to avoid her again. When I felt she wasn't following anymore, I looked back to check it for myself.

And of course, Mina's presence came in the scene. I sighed deeply and went back to walking. My class starts in ten minutes and I had no time to slow up my pace.

I ran again feeling exhausted already but still forced to jog rapidly. Luckily, I wasn't late and just got time.

- - -

Days have passed Jeongyeon and I wasn't still talking after I transferred to a room. She didn't even attempt in approaching me since then. I feel bad but whatever.

I went back to my room and saw Dahyun with some girl.

"Unnie, you're home. This is my friend, Yeri." Dahyun introduced her friend to me. "This is Nayeon unnie. She's the one who I was talking about."

Yeri then stood up and bowed her head, "Annyeong, Nayeon-ssi. I'm Kim Yerim but they call me Yeri instead." she smiled awkwardly after.

"Annyeong, Yeri-ssi. I'm Im Nayeon."

I slowly walked to my bed and placed myself comfortable while facing Dahyun and Yeri. "So what's up?" I told them.

"Unnie, Yeri here is still a freshman in our department. However, she wanted to shift major next semester." Dahyun spoke back.

"Yeah, Nayeon-ssi. I'll be transferring major to cinematography next semester. I heard from Dahyun unnie you are from that department." Yeri smiled timidly.

"I see. You can come to me if you need help." I told her. Yeri thanked me then I laid down in my bed after.

To be exact, it's been a week or so since I got here. I still feel bad for leaving Jeongyeon hanging without telling her everything. However, if I had the chance to do it, how in the world would I tell her? 'Anyways, I like you Jeongyeon. So I'm transferring rooms to avoid and move on from you. So, goodbye.' No, that's not a good idea.

I grabbed my phone and was just scrolling with my social media apps. Until I saw a photo posted by Jeongyeon in her Instagram account.

 Until I saw a photo posted by Jeongyeon in her Instagram account

My hands were shaking as I read the post's caption. "She said 'yes'" I whispered rereading the caption. I threw my phone away and covered myself in blankets again. I silently sobbed feeling heartbroken after seeing Jeongyeon's post.

A few minutes later, I heard a loud knock on the front door. "Yah! Nayeon! Open the damn door!" it was Sana's voice.

Then someone opened it. I heard Sana asked, "Where is she?" 

"There," I bet it was Dahyun. I suddenly heard Sana barged in our room without waiting for anything else. "Yah! Get up!" I felt a forceful gripped on my sheet as she tried to pull me out.

"Andwae!" I protested as she continuingly pulling my sheet. "I don't want to see you all whining and feeling broken just because of Jeongyeon's post. I know you'll be like this because of that stupid post." Sana blurted out.

"What post?" I heard Dahyun asked.

I peeked through a small hole when I no longer felt Sana's grip. I saw her grab her phone and showed Dahyun. Prolly it was Jeongyeon's post. Yeri was still sitting on Dahyun's bed not interested in what these two were talking about.

"Wow, I didn't know Jeongyeon unnie's that fast," Dahyun uttered.

"Right?! She just met Mina and now they're in a relationship?" Sana exclaimed.

"Maybe she learned those things from you, unnie." Dahyun playfully winked, "We gotta go now. You take care of Nayeon unnie." then Dahyun and Yeri left with Sana speechless.

I removed the sheet covering me and laughed, "Someone got roasted." I finally spoke.

"Oh, shut up! Get up. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are out again. I'm alone in my room." Sana told as her face seemed annoyed.

I sighed and stood up, "Fine. I'm just gonna change."

As I finish changing, we both went out in our room when I saw Jeongyeon and Mina talking in front of Momo's room. 

"I had fun, Jeongyeon. Thank you again." Mina said.

"Yeah, me too," Jeongyeon responded and took Mina's hands. They both stared at each other until Jeongyeon planted a quick peck on Mina's lips. Which I had no idea why I was still watching them instead of walking away.

I suddenly heard Sana slammed the front door intentionally that I flinched and so as the two couples. They both shifted their eyes to us.

"Nayeon?" I saw Jeongyeon mouthed quietly.

I'm so sorry for the loooooong update! My lazy ass attacked me again and I had no motivation to update like the usual. Anyways, I'll do better.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you.
- 단팥