Thor and his Hair

"You know since we have some time Tony how about you tell us about your new friend," Maria asked "Well first I'm pretty sure she can hear you and second there is nothing to tell she just likes me and Peter more simple as that so let it go."Tony's right I can still hear you, and all you need to know is that I've done this for a reason nothing else. now if you have questions ask them, and I'll try to answer them, "when you said you'd speak more about Tony and Peter what did you mean by that," Natasha asked, "I meant that I'd tell you more about AU Tony and Peter there's so much it's amazing. after that statement Peter came out the room and sat back down "so what did I miss" Peter Asked "nothing much just talking to Echo she said there are more Alternate universes with you and Tony how cool is that"Ned told peter "are they like this AU because I can't watch another one we barely finished this one" Peter asked. No, and yes, there's one where Tony is the evil guy, and yeah I love those, but for you peter there's a lot where you're so innocent that you're cute, and one where you're just going through hard times, and a lot more that I just can't wait to show you, but that's for the latter, "I should have known that there'd be a bad Tony, I mean, there's a lot of situations where things could have gone wrong" Mj thought out loud. "yeah it's not hard to see that" Betty said, "hey come on I'm not that bad I don't know what you guys are talking about" Tony protested. "come on Stark you don't see yourself as a bad guy at all? not even thought about it once?" Loki asked Tony turned to look at Loki and put his finger up and went to speak, then huffed and sighed, "yea I may have, you got me there reindeer games. I need a drink Echo to help me out here" asked Tony looking up. Yeah, you're going to need it. We're about to start anyway because everybody's back in their seats Echo said while sliding the bottle to tony under his seat, "hey don't think we forgot Stark we will talk about this latter" Fury said, but all Tony did was roll his eyes and then the AU went to the screen to show Lina Stark.

you walked to the backstage, covered in sweat and an overwhelming feeling of a great performance. Natasha Romanoff clapped for you for she was very proud. "amazing" she said. "I know, thanks" you teased her. "you hungry?" "a little, maybe we should order a pizza!" you smiled when Nat wrapped a towel around you. "order a pizza to my place, please?" "yeah, sure. Thor's here finally. by the way. Thor!"she yelled at the tall guy. when you saw Thor you gasped. "what happens to your hair!?" Thor used to be a very tall guy with long blonde hair that he was very bonded with, but now his hair is short and turned brown.

"My hair is gone in this Au I never want that to happen" Thor cried, holding his hair carefully. "Oh come on Thor I think you look great with short brown hair it's not bad," Peter said trying to make Thor feel better, "yeah and that hair cut can make a straight man gay for you," Flash said, so every man in the room silently agreed, "Thanks spider child and classmate but I will stick to my long hair thank you," Thor said.

"went to the barber, told the old guy to cut it a little, just a little, but he chopped it all off" Thor sighed disappointedly. "oh, you poor thing." you chortled then you and Thor walked to reach your dressing room together. He opened the door up for you, his job was to protect you, be a personal bodyguard for the famous singer, but after all Thor was like family to you. "I heard your dad showed up drunk again?" "yes. This morning. This happened for more than ten times this month." you sighed, took off your clothes as Thor turned to the other side. "maybe he just missed you, that's why he showed up at your house." you heard Thor's voice as you walked in the bathroom. "he was just lonely, I guess." you turned on the faucet and soaked yourself in bubbles, then looked threw your phone, when you came across the news. "Thor. You hear anything about the spider?" "hm...yeah? everybody knows that guy." "well, not me." you shrugged, thinking that you worked to hard lately

"Sounds like someone we know who likes to work too hard and a lot," said Bruce, looking right at Tony with the rest of the Avengers and Shield looking at Tony, "what... hey, now come on without me working you wouldn't have these updated weapons, and if you forget I had a business to run and I'd at least pay attention to the news occasionally to see if there's a new murderer on the loose so don't come at me," Tony said getting defensive. "We're not saying to quit what you're doing to Tony, we just want you to take a break and get the right amount of sleep because we care for your well-being, I mean you've got peter to look out for'' Steve said, "Uncle Steve, it's fine dads taking care of himself and I'm helping him, and he's helping me, or sometimes peppers get us when it's time to eat, but he's not overworked and everything's fine so can we leave it to please" Peter explained while Tony was side hugging Peter trying to not grab his drink and chugging it with one go. with that everyone stayed silent and went back to the screen.

you read the news more. "a serial killer? really? right here in New York?" "yep. I think he just killed someone again last night, the victims name was Sharon...something, that's why its on every news channel right now." "that's so scary..."you said, without knowing that all the girls that died was because of you. "hey, I'm going to grab a cup of coffee, want some?" he asked.

"You should of known that leaving was a bad idea"Mj thought while Fury was thinking the same thing.

"soda." you heard Thor leave the room so you put on headphones, thinking you will let all the bubbles in the tube disappear and then get out. You closed your eyes and sighed out the feelings of the tiring day, darling don't you ever grow up, Just stay this little, you hummed along. When someone entered the room, you had no idea it wasn't Thor. I won't let nobody hurt you Won't let no one break your heart someone is staring at you down the tub, but your eyes were closed.

"Open your eyes women he is right there" Ned stated loudly as if Lina heard him she opened her eyes.

when you opened your eyes someone disappeared. You took off your earphones and looked around. "Thor. I know you know me since I was little but coming in the bathroom is not cool." you chuckled confusedly, then got out of the tub, wrapped yourself with a towel. you walked out of the bathroom, then realized Thor hasn't returned, because he brought his phone and left a charger hanging on the plugs. fear crept into your mind about the killer there talking about, when that someone lurked out from behind and covered your face with a fabric in the smell of chloroform. you tried to struggle but the minute you breathed in those chemicals your body immediately shut down, before going in your sleep, in hopes it was one hell of a nightmare, you heard his voice. "I've come for you, love"

Okay does anyone need a break never mind don't answer that of course you do? There will be lunch on the table soon and Tony will you go to your room with peter for a sec please and thank you "well ok then let's go underoos it seems important and don't worry guys I will tell you if something bad happens I guess" Tony shrugged still in the mood of Steve's worrying, walking in the room with peter following.