The Date

After they all had their break, the screen turned back on ok break is over time to start the movie. "Yea and see if Steve here gets laid," Tony said, making all the teens laugh and the Adults shake their heads, but they were secretly curious, including Steve himself.

Roger smiled to himself. For the first time since Amanda, he went straight home and took a bath, tomorrow he needed to be perfect. He wondered if he should shave his beard off, but then she might have liked him with a beard so he left it there.

"I'm glad you left the beard because it makes you even hotter than you already are," Natasha said with a straight face, but then everyone stared at her like she was mad, "What am I wrong with the facts?" she asked with a raised eyebrow then all but Fury signed and agreed she was right, "Yeah, your right as always, Steve, you should grow out of your beard, maybe then you'd get girls" Clint stated but all Steve was doing was trying to hide his bright red face behind Bucky muttering about he could get a girl if he wanted to.

He spent the whole day cleaning up bottles and the mess in his house, incase he might get lucky and she want to visit. Then woke up at 6 for the first time in months, went out jogging with his friend Sam. At lunch he ate healthy, from then to 5 he was deciding what to do with his hair, it was long and he had no time left to cut it, even if he did she might think he tried to hard. He was reminded by himself of James Bucha-something, that that dude that slicked his long hair back with thick gel, so he stole his hair style for himself.

"You can't remember my full name but you can remember how my hair was and steal it." Bucky said shaking his head in disappointment " Hey I'm borrowing it, give me a break it's my first date since like years be happy for me" Steve said defending his AU self.

He arrived at 5:55 with an ugly flower bouquet he bought that was in his hand, he waited for Sharon next to a tree. Ten minutes past he waited, being late a couple minutes is absolutely fine. 20 minutes and he started to look around

"Did she ditch you?" Bruce asked "No come on she probably lost track of time," Steve said "yeah but she made the date and time she should be there it's been 20 minutes" Mj stated.

30 and he figured she was just playing with him, she left no number and why could Steve even think she will show up anyway, he threw the flowers down the trash, thinking of somewhere to get drunk again tonight.

"That is just sad" Tony sighed "yeah I feel bad for Steve" Peter said laying on Tony's shoulder

but then he spotted a girl from the distance, across the grass field, on a bench next to the water. Oh there she is

"See she didn't ditch me" Steve smiled feeling smug but Peter didn't feel like this was going to go well and neither did Fury.

he hated himself for throwing those flowers away, he rushed to the other part of the park, that's definitely her, today she was wearing a really big hat and colorful clothes, very different from yesterday, guess someone's been prepared too. "Sharon." he called her with the sweetest smile he can make, she didn't turn around. "I'm sorry I'm late, I actually arrived 5 minutes before 6 but I was at the other side of..."Steve Rogers stopped as he stared at Sharon Carter confusedly, she was looking right in front of her, still not blinking, not even once did she, look at him back, as still as a statue. "Sharon...?"he touched her shoulder then realized it was ice cold. His detective instinct worked and confirmed she was dead.

Peter knew it was AU Peter, and he held his bear closely, and Tony hugged him, giving him comfort. "This Universe does not give you a break does it Rogers first your wife and now your date I feel bad for you," Loki said. Steve just felt sad because Loki was right that Steve just couldn't get a little bit of happiness at all.