Meeting Her

After everyone had finished eating, they sat back in their seats and the screen turned on. Now that everybody is sitting, I hope you're ready for the next part, and Tony I made you something under your seat just press the red button to help with your stress. Tony was a little worried about knowing what it was but curiosity got the best of him and he looked under the seat and pressed it. opening a door that slides out under his seat and is presented as a minibar. "Yeah, I'm going to need this if we have to keep watching a psycho that looks like my son kills or fawn over my not real daughter," Tony said picking up a bottle of wine and drinking some. Steve had a scolding face pointing at Tony "Should you be drinking in front of kids Tony" "The tv said I can so I'm going to listen to its cap" Tony replied ok enough I'm going to start the show. 

"Lina...its Tony. Again." Natasha Romanoff walked into my bedroom. "I hate to corrupting you when your writing, but he's wasted."

"Wow Stark, glad to see that nothing has changed in that universe. You always get wasted" Fury said, having an amused smile on his face. "Hey, you're in there, nothing seems to change about you in that universe," Clint said looking to Natasha. "Are we not going to talk about how Mr. Stark has a hot daughter?" Brett said talking for the first time and having almost every guy in his class agree. "She also seems to be a writer of some sort," Natasha said trying to get all the facts on her. after that the screen started again.

I looked up at her and took away my headphones ."its alright Nat" I told her then put my guitar down. I followed her down stairs, and found Tony Stark lying unconscious on the floor hugging expensive bottles of wine tight. oh, great. just great. "Dad! get up!" I yelled but he didn't move. "I tried, trust me. "Natasha muttered. "Dad! you just can't come to the house like this! Tony Stark! wake up!'' I slapped his cheeks a couple times, Tony opened his eyes and groaned."im..sleeping..go away.." he hissed. "god. I'm so glad I was adopted" I sighed

"Tony looked down at his drink embarrassed "I see what you did there" "you-you ok Mr. Stark," Peter asked to try not to laugh at the scenario "yeah kid I'm just peachy Tony murmured. "Well, there's good news she's glad she was adopted because no one can handle you" Clint chuckled "we also know she's a singer and she's perfectly fine to take care of herself," Mj said, rolling her eyes. Tony just slid deeper in his seat.

Me and Nat carried him up and put him on the bed. I noticed how she looked at her watch on her wrist a couple of times. "it's alright, Nat. you should go and prepare things, ill make sure he's fine then I'll catch up." "Alright... okay. don't forget to warm up your voice." "sure." she grabbed her purse and left, I looked at Tony Stark still, wondering what to do to his wasted state like this, I wish I can toss him out of the house but I ended up rubbing his dirty face with a wet cloth. "Lina?...How did I get here?..."he slowly opened his eyes. "I'm supposed to be asking you that." I watched him getting up, rubbing his temples. "its like someone put a nail in my skull..."he whined. "where did you drink last night? and with who?''''Rhodes...at the blossom"

well at least I still have Rhodes as my buddy Tony whispered.

"reporters must be so pleased right now, they have more things to write about. Tony Stark fell from grace, became a drunk jerk after his wife left" "I'm still rich so I don't really care." He drank the water I gave him, then stared sadly at an empty bottle in his hands. "a billionaire...Lina. A billionaire and she left me for that poor fucking painter..."

wow, you sound like a total ass but at the same time I'm sad for you" Betty said confused

"well I'm not surprised. you see, dad, you can stay if you want to but I have a stage to perform today." I got up from bed, threw him a towel, and walked out the bedroom like I didn't care. "can I go watch you?!" "Not a chance ''I yelled back. "Fine! and don't wear shorts when you sing! Stick close to Thor too, the news guy said we have a serial killer right here in New York!" He tried to warn me but I didn't hear any of it.

"Well, there is one thing you guys have in common. You are both stubborn when it comes to listening to people" Fury commented "yeah and that Tony is a total dad when he wants to be" Pietro said with a smirk.

The spider, is how they call the serial killer. No one, the FBI nor media knows who the spider is, all that everybody knows is he's a guy. other than that, there's no kind of evidence linking to the killer. he's been killing for more than 6 months now, all his victims had their hair shaved off, except for the ones with brown hair, their bodies were washed clean and dressed up like they were still alive but was sleeping on the street, train stations, or other places, until people smelled them rotten and realized they're dead.

After that Flash threw up in a bag that was at his seat. Even though no one else threw up they felt ill, even the two assassins and Fury. Poor Peter was a mess. He looked green and ready to pass out, but Tony hugged him, whispering sweet nothing in his ear.

All victims were real different, The spider didn't have specific types, They had various hair colors, jobs, neighborhoods, and for detective Steve Rogers, whose in charge of the case is getting absolutely stressed out by this unsolved mystery. only if he knew that Peter Parker a college student, was a psychopath and The Spider, and that Lina Stark is a singer, an inspiration, an idol and Peter Parker's next captive.

"Ok screen thing can we take a break please because this is too much," Tony said worried about Peter, who was breathing low and shaking. Of course, there's a door on your right to take him to calm down, and Tony picked him up and quickly went to the door and closed it and found the space to be a bedroom.

 Of course, there's a door on your right to take him to calm down, and Tony picked him up and quickly went to the door and closed it and found the space to be a bedroom

Tony put his Peter on the bed and started talking, "Hey Peter I need you to calm down ok Peter breath with me." Tony said he took the kids' hand and put it on the arc reactor and breathed deeply so that Peter could imitate his breathing. After Peter had breathed properly, Tony began to hum fire on fire song by Sam Smith to calm Peter down. After the last hum, it was quiet until Tony was the one who broke the silence, "Peter do you want to tell me what happened?" "It's just seeing the death that I or he caused was terrifying, and I know you're all going to say that it wasn't me, but at the same time, it was. It's my face, and my voice I did that and it doesn't change the fact that they're dead," Peter stated "do you know what psycho means?...it means that they don't have feelings, emotions, or they can't grasp it. Now that other peter may look like you but it can't be you. He can act it but he can't be you because he can't have this much emotion like you, He can't have a panic attack because he's feeling bad about hurting someone, he can't worry about someone finding his identity because he needs to protect the people he loves. After all, that's all you bud okay" "ok Tony" "good because I feel like that's enough of the emotions I'm already feeling the gray hairs coming" Tony laughed "it's ok Tony dad looks good for you" Peter said laughing "thanks, kid. Now, do you want to go back out there or take a nap in this room?" "I think I want to change out of this suit and take a nap" then the TV came on. You should take a shower first, there's a door to the bathroom on your right, and there are comfortable clothes in there for you." thank you, screen person," Peter said going to the bathroom, "Hey what should we call you? we can't keep calling you screen person the whole time" Tony asked you can call me Echo, and I'm a girl, but that's all you get from knowing me. "Ok, Echo then tell me why did you bring everyone here you seem nice enough to not hurt us so what gives what's the point in watching this au about Peter's life?" ok, to be frank, you and the rest of the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D all need a break from everything, and as for the Peters classroom, well I just really want Flash to know that Peter would beat his ass if he wanted to. As for the au well there's a small message coming out of it and for my fun, but the panic attack I didn't expect so sorry about that "no worries Echo we are fine now and I did need a break so I guess thanks because if I had to hear one more complain about that flash kid I was going to kill him" after that tony just lay on the bed waiting for Peter. When he came out he was wearing gray sweatpants and a black shirt he tossed his suit on a chair and laid next to his dad figure and they both went to sleep.