Ashwinder Eggs. First drop one ashwinder egg into your cauldron. ...

Rose Thorns. Next add in a handful of rose thorns. ...

Refined Peppermint Oil. These ingredient is easy to get, it can be found in any grocery store.

Moonstone. ...

Stir Your Mixture. ...

Spirals Of Steam. ...

Mother Of Pearl. ...

Give The Potion To Your Crush.

"This is so confusing!" Peter fumed besides Remus. Remus cleared his throat.

"It's not confusing, Wormtail. It's actually really easy. Just remember, it doesn't create love, it just-

"Yeah, yeah we know Wormtail, you're the smart one here." James rolled his eyes.

"Look, Daisy has already finished hers." Remus said, pointing at the red head who was currently admiring her work. Sirius's head snapped up at the mention of her name.

"Really? I wonder what she smells?" Sirius asked curiously.

"We're about to fins out." James pointed at Professor Slughorn who was walking up to Daisy.

"Ah! Daisy Evans, the best of the best in potions has finished hers. Daisy, here's the question, what do you smell?" Professor Slughorn asked. Daisy blushed.

"I'd-I'd rather not say." She said. This made other students curious. Lily raised her eyes. What is it that her twin sister smelled.

"Nonsense, Daisy. What is it that you smell? No one will laugh!" Slughorn said in his booming voice. Daisy boushed then finally opened her mouth.

"I smell...open air...some kind of fancy colonge, the sea, and maybe...freedom?" Daisy said. She quickly looked down.

Other classmates didn't really know what to think, the person was unidentified. James though, slowly looked at Sirius, who was grinning like a mad dog. All the descriptions fitted Sirius.

"Sirius...she'd...I don't think you should get your hopes up..." James warned. Sirius just shook his head and started making his own Amortentia.

Sirius soon finished his after James finished his own. James's potion, no doubt, smelled like Lily. Although no one actually said it was Lily's smell, Lily immediately groaned in her seat which let everyone know it was her.

Attention seeker.

Sirius looked at his potion and slowly leaned in to smell it.

"Ah! Mr. Black! What do you smell?" Slughorn asked eagerly.

"I smell...old books, vanilla, a new broom, I think it's a Nimbus 2000, and I also smell...a sweet smell..with a hint of sadness." Sirius said slowly.

After hearing what Sirius said, Alice looked at Daisy excitedly. She happened to know that Daisy used Vanilla shampoo, and she was the one of the few that used Nimbus 2000, the newest broom, and her best friend loved new brooms. The last smell...it was the whole description of her friend, her friend was one of the nicest people on earth, but she was sad. Her parents didn't treat her right, and she was under a sisters shadow for three years straight.

Sirius was slowly piecing everything together. He whispered something to James. James groaned but finally nodded.

After class, James ran up to find Daisy, who was in deep conversation with Alice and Mary.