Chapter 25

It was History of Magic class and James was sitting in front of Sirius, in the middle of a test, a crumpled piece of paper hit the back of James' head. He unraveled it.

DO IT. the note said.

James shook his head and wrote back. He actually knew what Sirius meant, but he had been avoiding this since forever.

Do what?

He made sure the History of Magic teacher wasn't looking and slid the paper onto the desk behind him, face down. They had did this for hundreds of times, and had never once been caught.

The prank!! came the reply.

Wait, what? On who? You didn't tell me about this!! James scribbled back.

Oh, come on. You know perfectly who! Daaaaaisy! You have to prank her! We've pranked basically everyone in Gryffindor but never her! You now have to prank her! wrote the reply.

The reason James was avoiding to do this was because pranking Daisy was going to be hard. One, she had never been pranked before, but she had seen them prank multiple people, and she had dated Remus and Sirius, who both fell for her charm and told her plenty of secrets. Two, she had a temper, and James might be dead right after the prank. But there was of course no way that James was going to back down on a dare.

Fine. Dinner. He replied.

Yess! It's going to be so fun watching her kill you! Sirius wrote.

James rolled his eyes.

Indeed, it would be so fun watching me dead. Just great.

They entered the great hall for dinner late. People were already there eating, and James spotted Daisy at her usual spot, eating and of course there was a book in her hand. James then motioned Remus, who rolled his eyes. Remus was somehow pulled into the prank with James, and he was also very scared to be killed, but he owed James, so he had to do it.

Remus tapped Daisy on the shoulder and the two slowly walked towards to door, apparently to study. Once they got to the middle, James intentionally bumped into Daisy. She fell to the floor and James quickly pulled her up.

"I'm so sorry." James said, giving her a apologetic smile. Daisy.

"It's fine." She said, grinning back, but the smiled faded when she realized... her school robes had just turned into the shade pink, her hair had turned from red to yellow, and her eyes had turned from green to brown. Pink , yellow and brown just turned out to be three of her least favorite colors.

Everyone in the great hall had been watching, and they were all currently in a fit of laughter. Daisy's face turned bright red and her eyes immediately screwed up and glared at James.

"James Potter...." She said quietly, which meant danger. James gulped, her had been afraid of this. But thankfully, a teacher saved him. It was the Muggle Studies teacher, Professor Burbage.

"James Potter....and Daisy Evans! Daisy Evans....you certainly look....colorful. Detention! Both of you! Tomorrow night at my classroom!" Burbage said and left.

Daisy's mouth fell open. She did nothing wrong yet detention awaited her. She knew exactly why Burbage gave her detention. All the professors in Hogwarts loved her, except one, which was Professor Burbage. She had taken muggle studies in her fourth year, just for fun and corrected the professor. Apparently, the professor did not like being corrected, but she didn't hate Daisy because of that. The next week, Lily pranked the professor, but made it look like it was Daisy. Apparently, Lily's prank had hit a soft spot of the professor, and Daisy had being despised by the professor from that day.