Chapter 16

Sirius Black was in love with Daisy Evans. He didn't know it, but it sure seemed like it. Ever since truth or dare and Sirius kissing Daisy, he seemed to always be thinking about her. He just couldn't keep her mind off her. That girl was one hell of a kisser!

"EARTH TO SIRIUS!" James roared, startling many of the students sitting around them.

Sirius shook his head vigorously.

"What did I miss?" he asked.

James sighed.

"We're memorizing the ingredients to Amortentia," he said irritatedly.

"Oh, right," Sirius said.

"You really need to stop thinking about Daisy," he said.

"I wasn't thinking about her?" Sirius defended himself. James snorted.

"Yeah right, and I'm not in love with Lily Evans." James said.

Sirius went back into daydream mode. Suddenly, he snapped out with a great idea in mind.

"Hey, when are quidditch tryouts?" he asked.

"Since when have you tried out for quidditch? Besides, you're probably want to try out just so that you can see Daisy, am I right?" James asked.

"Sirius, I'm warning you...Daisy is a very valuable team player, probably even more valuable then me, so you better not distract her." James said seriously.

Sirius just playfully smiled.

He was actually pretty good at quidditch because of the fact that he always used to play with his brother Regulus. His father had taught him how to fly. But those were the happier days of his life. Those days were over.

Sirius never played quidditch because he wanted quidditch to be James thing. He layed low because he wanted this to be James only.

Maybe I can try out.

"Whatever," he said, stupidly grinning.

James just rolled his eyes and looked at his potions textbook.

"You know, playing quidditch is not going to get a girl's attention." James whispered to Sirius. Sirius laughed.

"Well...you play quidditch and show off to girl's all the time." Sirius said. James shrugged.

Sirius looked down at his textbook and started reading about Amortentia which they would be making later.

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them." Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence.

Ashwinder eggs.

Rose thorns

Peppermint.

Powdered Moonstone.

Pearl Dust.

Rose Petals.

Powerful infatuations can be induced by the skilful potioneer, but never yet has anyone managed to create the truly unbreakable, eternal, unconditional attachment that alone can be called Love."

Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in existence. It's considered to be a powerful and highly dangerous potion. As stated it's dangerous to underestimate a powerful infatuation. Despite its power, Amortentia doesn't create actual love; it's impossible to manufacture or imitate love. The person under the effect of the potion will only hold an obsession for the person who administered it.