Broken hearts

【Damian's POV】

I get up stretched and yawned a new day. It's Wednesday morning yesterday went by fast we had our fun for a while and got back to training I kinda just got beat around but I did learn somethings I guess. We fell right to sleep after didn't even change or unwind.

I went into his restroom and turned on the shower and got in. The warm water hit my face and ran through my hair the water feeling good and relaxing. "I needed this" I tell myself enjoying the shower the longer I was in there.

I eventually get out and dry myself off and grabbed my phone. "This isn't gonna be easy I hope killing him solves this" I thought to myself checking my phone I was gonna put it down since nothing popped up but then *ding ding*.

DL:Hey I'm assuming you aren't gonna go to school today do you wanna go with me to the mall?

DA:So you're gonna skip school as well?

DL:Yea there's nothing wrong with that I haven't questioned you

DA:Fair enough let me get ready and I'll wait for you at my place

DL:OK? Where are you then?

DA:See you soon!

I didn't tell I was here just cause I didn't wanna hear him go on and on right now it's too early. I left the restroom and jumped on Luke's bed. He groaned a bit "did you have to jump Damian?" he said his voice sounding sexy in a sleepy way, "Yes I did handsome" I spoon him feeling warm now. "Hey I'm gonna go to the mall with Dylan?" I said he groans and turns towards me.

"Doesn't he have school?" he said kissing my forehead, "Yea but he's skipping I don't know why, he usually doesn't but I'm pretty sure he has a valid reason" I told him still wondering why he's skipping not like he can't wait till after school to go. "Or he's just a regular teen who doesn't wanna go to school, just want you to be careful anything can happen" he said half asleep. "I know I'll be safe for you" I kissed him and jumped off and went to put my shoes on.

I stepped outside and felt the morning breeze hit me another thought hit me, I should've just waited to shower now I'm probably gonna have to again. Oh well I take off heading back towards my place yesterday Luke helped me memorize how to get here and there fastest.

_______
Dylan had finally picked me up around noon, I walked outside to see him waiting, "you know saying you're five minutes out should mean you're actually five minutes away not like thirty" I told him, "well sorry, lunch rush traffic got bad" he said starting to pull off.

We finally made it to mall it was a pain to find a parking and actually get here traffic was pretty bad."Well why did you wanna come here? Like what's so important that you missed school" I asked Dylan barely walking into the mall. "I just felt like coming to shop I didn't wanna wait till the weekend" he said "So impatient" I said, "Yes very, so why did you miss yesterday?" He asked me I honestly didn't know how to answer.

"I just didn't feel like going." I told him, thinking about all what happened I don't say anything cause I know he'd worry and I didn't want that to happen. "So nothing supernatural or anything between you and Luke" he said questioning as always. "No Dylan nothing crazy, just learning how to control it."

"Mhm but anyway I need to find something for this party Friday that's mainly what I'm shopping for" he said. Hm a party maybe that could get me some breathing room Tyler won't find me maybe or just avoid the thing entirely. "Whose party?" I guess I'm interested minus all the problems.