History

【Damian's POV】

The walk was going fine but it was quiet, to quiet. "Is something wrong?" I asked, I hope not, I hope what I said to him was okay. "No I just haven't been told that and didn't think you would have said that so easily" he said. "Well I do obviously I don't know why but I do" he just smiled and we kept well he kept walking. I really felt like it was a love at first site thing. I was gonna get down but I was feeling a little lazy.

______
We finally made it back to his house and he put me down. I struggled to stand a bit,"You okay?" He asked, "Oh yea my legs are just asleep" we both laughed a bit. "You can go inside Damian" he said "what about you I want you to come in with me" I told him. "I will be in soon I'm just gonna go on a late night run" he said I don't know how I feel about that, he did say there was other things out there besides, our kind. But I haven't seen anything so I guess it's fine. "Oh well I guess I'll be inside" I told him walking in seeing him shapeshift and run off.

I go inside and look around, it was almost completely quiet with the tick of clock and the buzz of the ac unit. "Well now what?" I told myself I turn on Luke's tv and look for something to watch. I get static that kinda scared me since his TV volume was up a lot, I flipped threw more channels and they were all the same.

"So what's the point of the TV then?" I pushed a menu button and Streaming apps like Netflix pop up. "Oh he isn't into the regular stuff I guess" it was fine but just puzzled me a little that there wasn't basic channels.

______
I got threw a few episodes of a show and started to wonder where he was. "How long are his runs?" I'm starting to get concerned then I heard the door open. "Finally your bac-" it wasn't him my body got still and cold.

"I saw what happen earlier." Tyler said how'd he find me? Hopefully Luke gets back, I figured he was gonna try something so I tried to stall him. "Uh yea I didn't kill him just hurt him a bit..." Yea probably what he wants to hear.

"A bit? That's a understatement but it's a start but I need you to kill not just brutally ruin someone's face, I need you to see your true power and open your mind to whats real then we can start our main plan" he said "And what's that" I ask watch it be something crazy.

"We'll go around leading all the supernaturals around" yup it's crazy just like him. "I don't want to lead, I don't want to be part of your pack, I just want to live normally." I tell him

"You call this normal? Finding a Omega who lives alone, who is weak and gaining feelings for him." He said looking around."Or is just living alone and being weak yourself normal?" I wasn't about to let him talk down about either of us.

"You're one to talk, you're also weak since you just hide behind your pack and have them do everything for you" I tell him he seriously pissed me off. "How am I different?" He comes up to me grabbing me by the neck and throwing me out the living room window.

"I'm a alpha, not a lone omega" he said I was getting up off the ground getting ready, "I'm a alpha one that leads my pack and like I said if you don't kill by the next full moon and show me your potential I will kill you I don't need dead weight around!" he said I looked at him his eyes were shining bright red and I had some overwhelming feeling to kneel or something like a taunt. I noticed his betas were here and they seemed to feel the same thing I was since the were moving in a odd way.

"You know you talk to much" I said and swing at him but he grabs my arm and breaks it, then slams me on the ground and hits my right rib breaking a few.
The pain was unbearable. "I hope you use this omega and learn to be strong and be ready, the full moon is coming and-" he was cut off by Luke who jumped out the dark kicking him a bit away. His betas were about to move in by he shook his head. "Get off my property Tyler" he tells him "I run these lands Luke you know that!" So they know each I guess no need for introductions.

"You really should've been part of my pack but you were always so weak minded" he said lunging at Luke and hitting him in the face making Luke fall over. "I never wanted to be in this pack of trash, I'm better than that" he said to Tyler and looking over to the betas, I want to help but I can't move and it's hard to breath.

"Yea says the blue eyes omega" he replied standing over him. "You should've saw everything through and just joined me maybe you wouldn't be here alone and be so weak!" he said "You did this to me! You killed our father knowing I was in the running for the next alpha!" Luke said, Wait our father.

Tyler let out a light chuckle. "Y'all wanted peace but this world requires fixing with more then just peace" he said "the color of my eyes are your fault not mine" Luke said in trembling voice flashing his eyes at him.

"Color doesn't truly matter you still saw the power I talk about but didn't accept, you saw and reject what the gods gave you!" he said and kneed him in the face. "I'll be going now 4 days Damian, 4 days" he said turning into a black wolf blacker then the shadows around us almost dissappearing completely and took off. "Luke are you okay?" I tried to get out my mouth. "Yea I'm okay" he wipped his face and came over to me and took me inside.

______
We sat down in his room while he cleaned the blood that was left over from the cuts from the glass. "Your broken bones should heal by the morning" Luke said "What are you gonna do about the window?" I asked "I'll fix it later I shouldn't have left you, you wouldn't be hurt right now" he said he had guilt I could tell. But at the same time why was he gone so long.

"Luke it's okay like you said it will heal" I told him "Not mentally I'll have that in my head now that I wasn't here to protect you" he said. I didn't say anything back I just sat there trying to breath right.

"Hey Luke" I said to break the silence "Yea" he replied. "So Tyler, is he your brother?" I told him "yea he is a bad one" he said sounding disappointed. "What's the story" I asked "I don't think you wanna know" he told me "Luke if we gonna be together and take him down I'm gonna have to know" I told him hoping he'd understand. "I guess your right."

"Well we had a okay family, at first everything was going good until we got older he didn't like how our father was leading us. Giving people second chances, being nice, peace treaties. He's more the iron fist type. Wanting pure power, wanting to kill those who don't fit in, or just whoever he wants to torture.

But I was next for alpha and he didn't like that so he killed our father over it and took the power by force so now he's alpha. He killed our mom and anyone who didn't fall in which was everyone except me for a while." Wow well this got dark and deep quickly.

"He said since he saw true power through killing and forcing things to change he wanted his pack like that as well, he wanted me to follow that but I didn't want to I didn't like the thought of killing a single soul but he forced it made me kill our sister who didn't have a supernatural gene just was just human....and since then I didn't agree with his terms and left" he told me "but if you killed a innocent why aren't the others blue?" I asked of him "They didn't wanna be seen as weak so they took a I guess you can say easy way around it" he said I wonder what he meant.

"They wanted to kill people they chose those who did bad things like murders and psychos, people who weren't so innocent their eyes stayed yellow and supposedly saw the true power which he is all about" Luke said.

"That must of been hard I'm sorry Luke" I tell him "I've always been scared to fight him just cause he's my brother and just for the fact he is stronger then me and has a pack but now that you've been around I've felt like I can do the impossible" he told me "What do you mean" I ask "I feel something with you and confident that's why when the time presents itself I'll kill him myself" he said hopefully what he feels is love but wait this isn't his fight I came to him with this.

"Luke no you don't have to I can handle this teach me tomorrow everything i can do it i don't want you getting hurt over a problem I brought to you" I tell him "I don't want you getting hurt either and it is my family problem" he said.

"He wants me not you Luke so jus-" he kisses me interrupting me stopping my thoughts for a few moments, he pulled back. "No matter what you're teaching me still" I tell him kissing him again "Yes I know" he lays down and I slowly do to.

I lay in my thoughts it's all crazy the two brothers fight. One wanting that power the other wanting to protect. Both of them willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish anything. What am I willing to do for myself.