Time In Between

【Damian's POV】

"You still wanna go after that?!" Dylan said being a little skittish. "Yea I think it's the only place he won't be or at least give me some more time to think of a plan" I told him looking down at the pizza guy's body. "What are we gonna do about him?" I can tell Dylan was shaken from this I was a bit too. "I-I don't know" I never had to hide a body before, "I guess let's dig a grave for him behind the house or something."

We had tooken his body out to my backyard and starting digging hoping no one comes looking for him. It was somewhat quiet the whole time we were digging minus the light breeze and Dylan's rapid heartbeat. "Hey everything will be fine" I told him trying to reassure him. "Yea I hope so, dude just does this so casually I can't imagine what he could do when he's pissed off" he said wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Yea me neither."

It took us a while to bury him longer then expected. We finally went back inside and I almost slipped on the blood pile still on my floor. "Dammit!" I yelled, I went to grab a towel from my hall closet and threw it on top trying to get it all cleaned up.

"You said you needed time for a plan, Do you already have something in mind?" He said breaking the silence that kept happening. "Nothing other then hiding at that party which is stupid but it's all I got I don't have much control over this and Luke said it would be harder on the full moon so I don't know if going after him with a heated mindset will be the best" I told him I really couldn't think of much so hiding was the best option. "Well I guess for now it's as good as any plan" Dylan replied.

We sat in my room for a while after we got everything cleaned and settled down. "So no school for us tomorrow?" Dylan said sighing. "You can still go, I'm gonna skip again and try to practice controlling this the best I can on my own" I told him it's all I can really do besides wait till the moon is in place. "I'll see I don't know if even leaving here is safe" a few silent moments went by, "well I guess I'm gonna try to sleep" he said heading out the room, "Yea me too". I laid down thinking as usual trying to grasp what happened today, the guy I have decent feeling for almost killed me, the guy who wants me to kill or kill me came here and threatened me this is some day. I eventually just drifted off to sleep.

______________
Woosh woosh this is familiar like the night I got bit. Bite, bite, bite. The dream I was having felt intense and more vivid then the last time, but the was more I saw a white wolf I thought it was Luke but it was more white there was no gray fur in it and there was a blue glow around. The more I stared at it the more in the dream everything started to shake. I woke up in pain it felt like every part of me was being burned and smashed. But as quickly as it started it stopped.

"What the fuck!" I said panting looking at my hands as my claws slowly retract in. I get up and head to the restroom and wash my face. I hear Dylan yawn from the living room and then hear the TV turn on, I kinda forgot he was here I go to grab my phone and see what time it was, 12:36 not surprised we got up late by the time we cleaned everything up it was almost morning.

I was about to walk out the room when I felt a similar pain from when I woke up but only in my arms. I looked and saw what looked like my bones moved around and then stopped again. "Is this supposed to be happening?" I was about to text Luke but stop I still don't know if I wanna talk to him. I threw my phone on the bed and walked out to the living to see Dylan watching Harry Potter where we left off.

"How is it that this is the first thing you do when you wake up?" I said to him, "Well usually I get up and do my morning routine but I'm here so can't do that" he said, "And I'm also trying to ignore the fact I saw a guy die last night and we buried him." He said the tone of his voice changing quick. "Yea me too."

___________
A few hours went by we didn't do much I was gonna try to practice on controlling this but I got got in the movies, we finished watching I believe the first second and third movies. "So are you staying here again" I asked him, "Nahh I think we'll be fine for tonight" he said. We headed out to his car and he was about to unlock it and then the forest filled with howls, they weren't close I believe but were still loud.

"Yea nope nevermind I'll stay here" he said speed walking back in the house, are the watching us? Or was was that a coincidence they howled as soon as we walked out. "Uh can you hurry up you know blood thirsty wolves out there" Dylan said, "Yea I'm coming".

"I'll just head to school in the morning I can't miss to much of it" he said shutting the front door. I didn't want to skip again but I might as well as there's no point of going after missing this whole week. "So now what?" Dylan asked. "Uh I don't know, I'm all done with Harry Potter for the day" I told him. The house was silent for a while we just sat on the couch on our phones not really even saying nothing, every few minutes there would be howls but not ever getting closer.

【Tyler's POV】
"You can't run forever!" I said, "He's can't hide we'll find him" Jack said panting, I heard Kobe and Naomi follow behind. "Tell me again why we're chasing this guy?" Naomi said.

"Because he wondered into the wrong place, Naomi and you know what we do to people who do such" we all howled together and we were about to run off again and then the guy we were looking for comes flying out the shadows.

He tries to kick me, I dodged out the way, Jack comes running and shoves him into a tree, then Naomi lunges at him punching him a few times and then tossing him at Kobe. He catches him and knees him in the stomach and throws him down.

"Well well how convenient we don't have to keep chasing you anymore" I told him picking him and clawed into his shoulder, "Look man I-I didn't know where I was" I started to tighten my grip, "Sure you didn't like you didn't see the markings all around here, so I gotta ask what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm j-just passing through!" He barely got out I threw him at another tree and then lunged at him sending my knee straight into his jaw. "Now come on if you tell me the truth now I might let you live" I told him, "I am I swear!" I kicked in the ribs and picked him back up again lifting him by the throat. "I'm giving you one more chance, tell me why you're here" I dropped him and gave him a second.

"F-fine! I'm looking for a alpha I'm just a omega man! I feel a alphas power that's amazing but the feeling went dark a few hours ago" "I'm the only alpha here and to be honest" I picked him up and started to slam his face into a tree repeatedly. "I'm not looking for anymore betas" I said breathing heavily then howling and then the betas. "Let's head back I can feel tomorrow is going to be exciting!" I said laughing a bit and walked off, I start to think though if he would've felt my power then wouldn't he have just asked to join instead of making us go through all that trouble. Is there another alpha? Or is Damain's power more than what I thought.