Lyra did not see how this was supposed to make her feel better. Had he lost his mind? Not worry?

He grinned his famous George Weasley grin at her and she felt her heart start to race again. "Look, just be you Lyra okay? Don't try to hide who you are or what you can do because you're afraid of what's to come. All we can do is get stronger and fight. Fred and I already plan to join the order, so don't hide it on account of our safety either."

Dread filled her. "You two are really going to join?"

"Of course. Once they let us that is, mum will probably try to fight it, she doesn't want any more of the family involved."

"I think I'm with your mom on this one." He gave her a pointed look and she threw her hand up in mock surrender. "Kidding. well, partly."

After there long talk In the hall Lyra was exhausted. The world had become so loud again just when she was getting used to the quiet. George dropped her off at her room so she could rest a while before dinner. She had been sharing a room with Hermione and Ginny, sleeping on an old cot on the floor between the two beds. She flopped down, not even bothering to take off her shoes, and before she knew it she had drifted away.

She was in a dark cold place again. The only light came from a keyhole, or maybe it was the moon? A large bright full moon. She didn't understand why but it scared her. She backed away from it and further into the darkness.

The darkness changed into day. The sun was rising, peaking over the mountain tops. She found herself standing among the rubble of a fallen castle. The place looked familiar, but she could not remember where it was or why it broke her heart that it was in ruins.

A growl ripped through the silence, Lyra turned around her heart racing. A large black dog stood there. Its teeth bared with blood covering its muzzle. She took a step back, where had the blood come from? She looked up behind the dog. A boy lay there, his body half crushed under the rubble. His throat was ripped out, his face frozen in terror, His red hair glistening in the rising sun.

"George?!" she screamed, or was it Fred? She went to move forward but the dog growled again snapping at her. she stepped back, tears in her eyes. She had to get to him, but how?

The boy turned and looked at her. She fell back "Lyra, wake up." he said.

"S-Stay away from me." she cried out screwing her eyes closed. "B-Both of you j-just stay away."

"Lyra it's okay its Fred and I, you were having a nightmare." the voice said. It was full of worry and for some reason, it soothed her.

Her eyes fluttered open to see George and Fred hovering over her. George reached out and touched her face. He wiped away the tears that had fallen there. She sat up. Why was she crying?

"W-whats going on?" Lyra asked shakily.

"You tell us. You've been screaming." Said Fred with a grin, but she could feel his discomfort.

"You were having a nightmare I think." Said George and she could feel his worry too. Being able to feel their feelings again, brought her a strange comfort.

"O-oh." She said with a blush. "Sorry about that. I didnt mean to scare anybody..."

"Is she okay?" A soft voice came from the doorway. They all looked over to see Ginny and Hermione standing there.

"You gits." Said Fred "you're supposed to be finding out what's going on in the meeting."

"Rons got the ears. We left him to stand guard."

Fred rolled his eyes and walked out of the room "I'll go stand guard then. Heaven knows Ron cant do two things at once."

Hermione frowned at him disapprovingly. Before turning back to Lyra. Her and Ginny came into the room now and sat on the floor by the cot.

"You are okay though?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah" Lyra forced a smile "Just a bad dream is all. Must have been something I ate at lunch."

Ginny frowned at her. "Your lying." She said softly. Everyone looked at her dumbstruck.

"Ginny!" George said angrily.

"She is," Ginny said back fiercely. "I hear her all the time at night, shes not that loud but she has nightmares all the time." Ginny looked at Lyra and she blushed. "Somethings really been bugging you lately and you're not telling us about it."

"She doesn't have to-"

"George," Lyra said softly touching his arm, "It's okay." She turned to Ginny and Hermione. "I'm sorry I didnt realize I was worrying you two. I've been having bad dreams since what happened last year. Sometimes I'm just scared for what's to come and I'm scared about what's already happened."

They both flung themselves at her. Holding hostage in a big hug. "We're scared too."

George cleared his throat awkwardly. "How about we see what we missed in the meeting?"

She smiled softly at him "sounds like a plan."