Chapter Twenty One: Unfathomable

---

---

THIRD PERSON

"Yuri come on... you've been locking up yourself in your room since the doctor sent you home."

It's been a week since yuri was discharged from the hospital but she's been aloof since that day. She kept her distance from everyone, she didn't want to talk to everyone. Everyone, even wooseok.

"I'm fine. My body needs more rest," she said. Somehow, she feels guilty for not communicating with her parents properly after what happened, but what else can she do? She's in a depressive state right now, and she's not handling the situation well.

"H-he's downstairs ... again. He's waiting for you." Yuri felt her heart sank as she knew what her mother had told her. It's been a week since she started shutting people out, and it's also been a week since wooseok hasn't stopped trying to talk to her.

"He is that persistent, huh. Tell him, I still can't face people." She muttered.

"Honey, stop ghosting wooseok. He's been trying to get in touch with you all the time. Maybe it's time for you to at least ... address him or he will never stop. I'm telling you, sweetheart. Wooseok is one heck of a persistent guy and he loves you so much."

What her mother said seemed to bring her back to her senses. Come to think about it, wooseok never stopped visiting her every day, even if she never faced him. And although he hasn't fully recovered yet, he finds ways to make it up to her.

Yuri shook her head, trying to shrug her thoughts out.

And now you're finally letting your conscience get to you?  she supposed.

"Fine... I'll talk to him, but I won't go down. Just maybe tell him to go up." She sighed. She's unsure if she can already face him but he already waited long enough. Her mom is right, maybe it's time for them to talk and try to sort things out.

---

CHOI YURI

My heart is beating really fast.

I can hear his footsteps thudding back and forth, making his way to my room and I can't seem to collect my thoughts. I'm going to see the love of my life that I've been pushing away for the entire week. Great move, yuri.

"Yuri."

"Wooseok."

I don't know why, but enunciating his name sends shivers down my spine. Damn, he makes me nervous like hell! I gazed at him as he stepped closer to my bed and I can't help but once again, admire how good he actually looks. He still has bruises on his face but that doesn't contrast to his consummate features.

"I'm sorry if these past few days I keep bugging you, but I hope you can spare me some time, I have to tell you something." He said. For some reason, his statement seemed a bit off to me. It made me nervous.