Chapter Three: Blessing... or maybe not.

-----

-----

CHOI YURI

This day just started and I'm already feeling tired. I don't know but these past few days, I noticed that my energy wasn't the same as before. I feel tired easily and most of the time. I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep. I am becoming a lazy head and I hate it.

I'm on my way to the school clinic right now to fetch nayeon. Well, she went there earlier because she keeps complaining that her lower abdomen is hurting big time. I just bought food for her before heading straight to the school clinic.

"Nayeonnie? Are you feeling better now?" I asked her. There she is, lying on a single bed with a hot compress on her abdominal area.

"Yes, I'm feeling better now. I just got my period yesterday and that's why it hurt like this." Nayeon said as she slowly gets up.

"Well then. At least you're feeling better now. Can you attend the next class already?" I asked.

"Uhm, yuri?" Nayeon faced me with worry in her face.

"What is that? What's with the look on your face?"

"Can I ask you something?" Nayeon is seriously making me nervous with the way she talks.

"Hmm, yes. What is it?"

"You see, did your... uhm, monthly period... you know, came already?" 

Nayeon's question got me frozen. Come to think of it, I am always a week ahead of nayeon when it comes to that thing but right now, I think I'm already delayed for a week.

"N-not yet." Nayeon's eyes grew wider upon hearing my answer. She started palming her head and I can see that she's nervous.

"So basically you're delayed?" Nayeon asked, inquisitively. I don't know how to answer her right now. My heart is racing and I'm starting to feel really nervous. I don't have even the slightest idea of what's ahead of me.

"Y-yes, for a week now."

"We really need to get you tested, yuri. This is getting serious now and we don't have much time to waste." Nayeon started to gather her things while I was dumbfounded. I can't believe that this is literally happening.

Is there really a chance that I might be carrying... wooseok's child?

"Okay, let's go. We have to buy some sort of a pregnancy test thingy." Nayeon held my arm and pulled me as we went out of the school clinic.