Chapter 1-Oh God... Kill Me Know!

Disclamier: i own not one direction nor any of the somgs i may use. If you have any ideas for the story please comment.

Jamie's POV

I sat quietly on the bench outside Music R US waiting for Amanda to pick me up. It was cold out and I was wearing my work uniform still. She finally showed up.
"JAMIE I HAVE TICKETS TO THE 1D CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!!" She yelled loudly. I shock my head and let out a sgin.

"Do i have to go darling?" I asked.She nodded her head wildly. I got off the bench and got into her car. She started to drive off.

"My Dad also got us backstage passes so we can meet One Direction. I have so many questions to ask them." She continued her amazment the entire way to our apartment. She got put of her black Ford Focus and closed the door.

"Can I please stay home tonight. I had a long day at work today." I said. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and moved her blond hair from her face. I saw tears gather in her eyes.

"But Jamie this is a one time offer. My dad got us concert tickets and everything." She begged. I gave her a weak smile and agreed. Her massive smile lit up the room without fail.

"On one condition. I can wear sweat pants." I told Amanda. She nodded wildly and hugged me. She ran off into her bedroom singing and let me tell you she is the worst simger EVER!!!! I gave a small sgin and walked into my bedroom to change. I brushed my thick brown hair and put it in a ponytail. I put my gray sweat pants on and walked into the kitchen to start making supper. It was a Friday so we don't we didn't have school tomorrow and i didn't have to work until almost ten in the morning. Amanda and I are both 20 and in collage. I turned the oven in and walked into the living room to watch a movie. I go to Netflix and click on Fault in our Stars. It was my favorite movie of all time. I cried ever time I watched it.

TIME SKIP

Amanada and I finish supper. She finished puttimg her make up on and we left our apartment. She wore a hot pink cop tome and skinny jeans with her black nails. I on the other hand had sweat pants and a long sleave white t-shirt on. We got into my Dodge Challenger that my dad bought me for my 18th birthday. I drove us to the concert and we got out of the car. I locked it and followed Amanda to the gate. She showed the guards our tickets and we went into. 'Front Row aren't we lucky.' I thought to myself. I stayed quiet and let Amanda freak.

"Jamie, i can't believe we actually are at a One Direction concert in the front row with backstage passes." Amanada said. I gave a small laugh out and looked over to her.

"Mandy, you really are nuts." I laughed. She gently hit my shoulder. The lights dimmed and all I heard was girls scearming. I remand quiet as my best friend yelled at the top of her lungs about how awesome One Direction is. Before they step on stage i had a massive head ache. Finally they got on stage and started to sing. Niall looked at me straight in the eyes. I looked away as quickly as I could.