Nightmares & scars.

~ziva~

Me and Tony went home together, but for a change we went to his apartment.. well i've only been there a couple of times.

I decided to stay the night at Tony's, he wanted me to and i wanted to...

At this current moment, Tony was laid on top of me deeply kissing me.

"Not again Tony, we already done this earlier." I told him.

"Oh yeah i know, i'm just showing you that i love you." He smiled.

"Yeah i doubt that." I smirked..

"I do love you Ziva."

"I know you do." i stroked his hair...

"I'm going to go to sleep.. i'm shattered." I yawned..

Tony wrapped his arms around me.

"Night my beautiful ninja." Tony kissed my forehead..

I don't remember much more, just falling asleep in the arms of a man that i love..

**
"Ari killed kate." Tony snarled at me in the NCIS office.

"He did not agent Dinozzo, he's mossad, as so am i." I told him.

Tony pushed me against the wall, my lips were centimetres away from his.. in fact my lips even brushed against his..

"Ha! you thought i was going to kiss you! why would i ever want to kiss you? You're an ugly piece of shit. I loved Kate, and Ari killed Kate.. I thought you were here looking for redemption, but all you were really here for was to save Ari." Tony shouted at me.. i felt tears pour down my face... how can someone be so horrible?

"Yeah cry you fucking bitch, whore whatever you are! You've came here looking sexy as hell.. With your tits hanging out, your beautiful chocolate brown eyes and your olive skin completion." Tony gave me this really weird look.

"T.. tony i didn't mean for this." I stuttered.

I was so confused.

"You're coming to the stock cupboard with me, there i'll have my fun with you." Tony gave me an evil smirked.

No, please no.

"Tony no." i cried, he looked at me with his bright green eyes, he had no sympathy for me, no remorse.. he grabbed my arm and took me to the stock cupboard.

The stock cupboard was really bad.. Okay so this isn't the first time that something like this had happened to me..

But tony he didn't see like that type of guy. He seemed too attractive to go round raping girls...

"tony why are you doing this?" I cried,

"To teach you a lesson.. and you might as well not make it hard for yourself sweetie." he answered my question.

Sweetie is so cringy.. i'm not even lying.

I just wanted this to be over.
****

I woke up, gasping for air.. the dream, the nightmare whatever it was, it was over.. I had tears all down my face... I'm a state, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I put the bathroom light on, before lifting up my T-shirt and looking at the scars on my torso.. I've had these for about a year, and their so still so visible.. but i can say that it felt like yesterday.

I tried to stabbing myself... then when i went to Somilia i got abused by Saleem, there's just so much of it, and it's in the past, but you still think about it, it comes back to haunt you every single day.

When i overdosed on paracetomal when Tali died, i just couldn't cope. That's given me liver damage..
I went back into Tony's bedroom, before wiping my tears away and laying down next to him...

"Zi,are you crying?" Tony asked me sleepily, and he began to play with my hair..

"No." I sniffed, i had my back to him so he couldn't see my facial expression.

"Dont lie to me zi." Tony told me.

"I'm not, i just had a really bad dream." I rolled my eyes

"Aw, if you want to talk about it, i'm here." Tony smiled.

"No i just want to go back to sleep.. I have to collect Daisy from Michelle's in a couple of hours." I mumbled before getting back into bed with Tony and going back to sleep.

**

I went back to sleep for two hours, before waking up.. I had to get Daisy from Michelle's place..

I got ready, and told Tony that i was going to collect Daisy... Then i left his apartment and drove to Michelle's place.

I knocked on her door, she answered straight away.

"Ziva, Hi!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Hey, im here to get Daisy." I told her,

"Oh come in, and ill just go and get her for you." Michelle smiled, i went into her flat and waited in the doorway for Michelle to come out with Daisy.

A few moments later Michelle came walking out a room with Daisy..

"Mummy!" Daisy ran up to me and hugged me at my legs..

"Michelle, thank you and i mean it.. I owe you." I told her.

"Its no problem Ziva, anytime." She smiled.

I saw Palmer come out of Michelle's bedroom..

"Michelle what- oh hey Ziva!" He greeted me,

"Hi Jimmy.. Anyway i better get going to work." I mumbled.

"Okay then bye Ziva." Michelle waves,

"Bye Ziver." Jimmy murmured..

"Bye guys." I waved at them.

**

I arrived at the navy yard and i took the elevator up to Abby's lab where i could take Daisy for the day.. I need to spend more time with my daughter..

Abby's lab

"Hey Ziva! Hey Daisy!" Abby greeted us, whilst pulling me into a hug..

"Hi abby." I smiled.

"Abby!" Daisy squealed.

Abby smiled, "what can i do for you Ziva?" Abby asked me.

"Can you look after Daisy again for me?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure! But Gibbs saw Daisy yesterday and he got all suspicious and said he'll be having a word with you." She answered my question.

"What did you tell him?" I frowned,

"Nothing." She claimed.

"Oh thanks abby." I half smiled.

"No problem." She smiled back.

Then i left Abby's lab and walked to my desk, hoping not to bump into Gibbs on the way.

************************************
A/n

Sorry that this is a crappy update and that i took so long.. I may update tomorrow to make up for this..

This is nearly finished, there's about five chapters left approximately but there will be a sequel to this book.

Unedited, bad grammar📚

Thanks for reading💕💕

Please

Vote comment

Thanks

Freya x